Confession

Yn pov:

We were talking when taehyung's phone rang.he picked the phone and walked away.I got up and took off my heel.I stepped on the sand and slowly walked toward the water.The view of the sunset was so magnificent . I looked at the sunset and for a few moments. I recalled all the memories I had of mum and dad.Why does God every time take away people I loved . After the sunset , the night sky appeared.I sat down on the sand and stared into the sky.I felt peaceful whenever I looked into the sky.Suddenly a shooting past by.I quickly closed my eyes and made a wish.I wished for a happy life and hope that taehyung see how much I love him.I got up and clean the sand of me .I turned around and saw taehyung on his one knees.I walked toward him.What is he doing.

Yn:Taehyung , what are you doing on your knee .Get up or your knee will hurt.

Taehyung: Yn, today you will listen to what I say .First of all ,I'm sorry for my behaviour toward you when we both first got married.I called you such a name when it was not your fault.I was not there for you when you need my help and support. But now I will change all of that.Fist I couldn't understand what was happening to me whenever we were so close. Do you remember our first close interaction.When I prevented you from falling in the office and we had that eye contact .When I was staring into your eye , I felt some strange feeling i my heart.This feeling I had never felt it when I was with Jennie.After that we had many close interaction and every time , I would have this same feelings again and again .Now I know what it feelings are.Yn, I have feelings for you .I am in love with you .It's strange how I felt for you but I really love you .Yn, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you .I'll be there for you highs and lows. Yn, do you accept my love and accept this ring?

He took out a ring box and opened it .I was already crying by his word.He loves me .The wish I asked for is complete . Right now, I don't know what to do or what to tell him.Should I confess my feelings to him as well .

Taehyung:Yn, What happened ? Why are you crying ? I know it's hard to believe me but please give me a chance to prove my love to you

Taehyung:Yn, What happened ? Why are you crying ? I know it's hard to believe me but please give me a chance to prove my love to you .

Tears just fell down from my eyes. I was just speechless.I looked down and widened my tears .Slowly taehyung got up on his feet.Tears were forming in his eyes.

Taehyung: Yn, it's fine .You don't need to answer me back .I got my answer.I deserve this . I don't deserve your love for what I have done.

He put the ring box on the table and slowly began walk away from me.What is wrong with me.Why couldn't I just tell him that I love him as well .Tear fell from my eyes .I fell to my knees and began to cry.What is wrong with me.

Sorry for the short chapter but few chapters left.Don't forget to comment and vote.  💜Borahae💜