Contract

Taehyung Pov:

I woke up with a headache.I cried all night yesterday.I don't even know when i fell asleep.I called jennie and told her to handle the office for me .She was worried and ask me if she  could come home to take of me.I refused and told  her to do as I said.I got up and went to the bathroom.I did my morning routine and wore some casual clothes before heading downstairs for breakfast.When I got downstairs , I saw mom and dad already having their breakfast.

Taehyung: Good morning mom and dad.

Mr Kim: Morning son.Come and eat your breakfast. Aren't you going to the office today?

Taehyung: No dad.There is something I need to do.

Mom even didn't look at me nor smile at me.She just continued eating her  breakfast.After I finished my breakfast, I went to my study room and began to type a document.After  an hour later , I finished typing up the document.I quickly printed two copy of the document and went to my room and got dressed.

I went downstairs and saw mom and dad watching  T.V. I quickly grabbed my car key and went out.I drove to  hobi hyung's shop.I saw hyung sitting inside that shop.I went in. I looked around but there was no sign of yn in the shop.

J Hope: Hey bro. 

Taehyung: Hi hyung. Have you seen yn?

J Hope: Why are you looking for her?

Taehyung: I need to discuss something with her . 

J Hope: What is so important that you came running for her.Did you forget what she did?

Taehyung: Hyung, I didn't forget anything .It's just that we both need to sort some work .So can you tell me where she is.

J Hope: Okay then .I fired her .I don't want her to work here so I told her not to come to work.

I was shocked by what hyung said.He fired her for what she did.How could he.

Taehyung: What .You fired her?

J Hope: Yes. Why ? Did i do something wrong?

Taehyung: No.It's just that... Forget it . Bye hyung I'll find yn by myself.

I quickly came out of the shop and drove to yn's house.I quickly parked my car in front of her house and walked toward her door.I took a deep breathe before Pressing the door bell.

End of Taehyung Pov:

Yn Pov:

I was getting ready to go to the graveyard when I heard the door bell.I went to open the door and saw taehyung standing in front of me.

Yn: Taehyung what are you doing here?

Taehyung: Are you going to make me stand outside or let me in ?

Yn: Oh sorry.Come in.

He came inside and took off his shoe and then sat on the couch.

Taehyung: I am here to discuss  about the marriage.

I was shocked.Marriage.Did he agree to marry me.I was a bit happy but sad because  I know that he is forcing himself. I went to the kitchen and got him some juice.I put the glass on the table.

Yn: If you don't want to marry me it's fine .Don't force yourself. 

Taehyung: Look I am here to discuss on the marriage so I don't need you to tell me what to do .  Now  can you sit down so I can tell you what my decision is.Here this is the contract that you and me have to follow after we get married.Please read it carefully and tell me if you want to added anything.

He handed me a document .  I began to read the document. I was hurt by some of the rule that he had typed up.

Taehyung: Is the contract fine for you? By the way ,this contract will last for 6 months and after the contract end ,we will get divorced.

I felt as if a dragger was pushed into my chest.Tears blurred my eye.I quickly wipe them away before he could even notice it.

Yn: Do we have to do this?I mean it's fine if you don't get married.

Taehyung: I don't want to marry you but I am doing this so that mom can stay with my for  few moths.I am doing what she said.

Yn: What do jennie .Did you tell her about it ? 

Taehyung: You don't need to worry .Now tell you do you agree with this contract.

I had no choice but to agree with the contract for two reasons. The first reason was it would make aunty happy. The second reason was that my parents wish it would be full fill.

Yn: Yes .I agree with this contract.

I went to my bedroom and got a pen.We both signed the contract.

Taehyung: Now let's go to my house and inform my parents about it .Make sure you make no mistake.Okay.

We drove to his house and told them that we both agreed with the marriage .Aunty was happy and she hugged me and taehyung at once.The only thing we hid from them was the contract. Taehyung didn't want his parents to know about the contract .

Sorry for the long chapter.Don't forget to vote and comment.💜 Borahae 💜