New beginning

YnPov: 

I was getting discharged  today. Taehyung came to pick me .I got dressed and waited for taehyung. While I was waiting for him , the t .v was on. There was the news about jackson and jennie.

Report: Today , Mr Jackson Wang and Kim Jennie have been sentenced to 5 years for jail after kidnapping the wife of Mr Kim Taehyung.

I was shocked .The door opened and taehyung came in. I got up from the bed .Taehyung came next to me and smiled at me.

Taehyung: Ready to go.

I nodded and we walked out together.We went to the parking area and sat in the car.I had difficult put on the sit belt because my arm position was in 90 degree and I couldn't put on the belt. Taehyung came over and put the belt for me.Our face was so lose .I felt myself blushing.

Yn: Thank you .

Taehyung went to the drivers sit and then he drove straight home.When we got home , Taehyung took me straight to our shared bedroom.

Yn: Taehyung, I need to cook dinner for us two.So you get changed and I go and make the dinner.

Taehyung: Yn, no need to worry.Doctor strictly warned me not to  allow you to do any work .You need to rest .Now rest okay.Don't worry about the dinner .I'll manage it .

He left and I sat on the bed.After some  time, my stomach growled.I got up and quietly went downstairs.I saw taehyung cooking  dinner for us two.He looked so cute and handsome while he was cooking.I stared at him.

Taehyung: Are you doing starring ?

I quickly looked down . My check were burn.I was blush.

Taehyung: Cute. Now come and eat.

I went over and began to eat the food.I took a spoon full of the food and ate it .I was amazed by the  taste of the food.

Taehyung: how is it.

Yh: It's so good.I love it .

I continued to eat the food. Taehyung sat on the chair and sat the food as well. we ate the food and then taehyung washed the dishes.After , we both went to our bed room and I went over to my closet and took my pj out.I changed my clothes and we both went to bed.

End of yn pov:

Taehyung pov:

I came out of the bathroom and saw yn on the bed laying down.She looked a bit uncomfortable.It's because of the bandage. I went over to the bed and laid down.After some time, I felt someone tap my back.I open my eyes and turned around.it was yn.

Taehyung: What happened?

Yn: Can't sleep.

I signed and got up .She got up and sat on the bed as well.

Taehyung:  So , what can we do?

Yn: How about  we watch movie or k drama?

Taehyung: What . At this time.No , I'm too watch this time.

Yn : Okay then,you go back to bed.I'll find something else to do  by myself.

Taehung: Yn, it's........

Before I could finish my sentence , yn got up and left room.I got out the bed and wore my slipper.I went out of the room and looked for her.I went downstairs but she was not there.I went to the kitchen and saw the garden door open.I went to the garden and saw yn sit on the chair starring at the night sky.

I went to the garden and saw yn sit on the chair starring at the night sky

Yn: I wished you were her , mum and dad.I missed you  alot.

Tears fell from her eyes. Seeing her cry , made me sad.It hurts when I see her cry.I went over to her and sat next to her.I looked to at the sky and made me fell relaxed.I felt as if my parent are looking at me and they looked proved .

Taehyung: I missed them too.

Yn turned to me and looked at me.

Taehyung: Mum, dad I am sorry for what I have done to yn.I realise all my mistakes.I hope you and dad forgive just like yn did.

Yn: They did .You see those four stars.The two on the right are my parents and the two on the left are your parent.They are shining brightly.Do you know it mean.They are happy for that you realise your mistake and they are very happy to see both of us together.

Taehyung: Okay. Oh look a shotting star.Make a wish quickly.

Yn closed her eyes and  made a wish .I closed my eyes and made a wish as well.I hope my wish come true. We both sat outside and later I felt wight on my shoulder. Yn was sleeping on my shoulder.I slowly picked her up and carried her to bed and went to bed.

Sorry for  the short chapter .Don't forget to vote and comment.💜 Borahae💜