Jealousy

Taehyung pov:

Taehyung: Then I will call you hyung you are older than me. Hyung then should talk about the deal.

Jackson: So ,I wanted to make a deal with you because I might think that you will be able to handle this deal but this would give an option for your company to develop and learn from my company.

Taehyung: I would love to do this to deal with you .But what is the deal.

Jackson: The deal is that there is a fashion show coming up in two months.I want you and your company to make the latest dress design.

Taehyung: I would love to do that .

Jackson: Then we have a deal between us.Also during the fashion , I was thinking if yn I mean Mrs Kim would wear one of her own designs she can make .

Taehyung: But there are so many lady who are going to wear the dress .Why does yn have to wear one.

Jackson: I think that it will make your company more appealing as yn is very beautiful. Everyone would be attracted to your company's design.

since Jackson has come , I saw how filters he was near yn. In the beginning he winked and yn and I got angry but I  controlled my anger because I don't want to  lose this deal with him.Dad   wants me to get this deal with him .That's why I didn't say anything.  He has been staring at yn  constantly.We order food and drink for all three of us.After we finished our dinner ,we were talking  about each other .

Taehyung:  Excuse me but  I'll  be back.

I needed the bathroom .I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back ,I saw yn and jackson were laughing. I don't know  but I felt jealous when I was yn laugh with jackson. How could she.When I am with her she never laughs nor gives a smile to me.I went to them and took my seat.After some time , we decided to go home. Finally .I thought to myself.Jackson is gone.Me and yn got in my car and we both went home.

At home:

We both went to our bedroom, yn got her pj and went to the bathroom.I sat on the bed and open my phone.There were 50 miss calls of jennie. I totally forgot about jennie.I called her.

On the call:

Taehyung: Hello cutey.

Jennie: Babes what is this ? Why didn't you pick up me call? 

Taehyung: Cutey , I am sorry .I had dinner with yn.... 

Jennie: What ? You had dinner with yn . A dinner date? You never took me on a dinner date.You took that slut on a date.Are you cheat on me .

I got angry because  first jennie didn't listen to my sentence and I don't know but when she called yn a slut, I got more angry.

Taehyung: Can you first listen to me ?I went to dinner with Mr Wang and yn.  Why do you always called yn a slut.I know what she did but that doesn't mean that you have to call  her a slut .From now on if you ever call her slut then it will be a problem.And why do you think that I would go on a date what yn after what she did .

Jennie was didn't say anything.I am sure that she was speechless for what she said.The call was on and I heard a mans vioce The voice was familiar but I couldn't think of someone.

?: Babe , aren't you going to spend time with me.

Tahyung: Jennie , who is this ?

Jennie: It's m-m-my friend.The friend who came to pick me up when you have dinner with your family. Okay bye I have to go put with my friend and family.

Taehyung: Oh okay . Bye.

I am really confused why jennie stuttered when I asked her who that person was. I just ignored it and went to the closet and took my pj. Yn came out of the bathroom and I went to change.

End of taehyung pov:

Yn pov:

When me and taehyung got home, I got my pj and went to the bathroom  and changed.After I changed, I was about to come out but I heard taehyung voice. He was talking to jennie on the phone.I opened the door slightly and peeked out to see .He looked angry and shouted at jennie.

Taehyung: Can you first listen to me ?I went to dinner with Mr Wang and yn. Why do you always called yn a slut.I know what she did but that doesn't mean that you have to call her a slut .From now on if you ever call her slut then it will be a problem.And why do you think that I would go on a date what yn after what she did .

I was shocked by what he said . I know taehyung very well because he hates when people cut him in between sentences. But I didn't understand why  he shouted at jennie because she called  me a slut.He hates me for what has happened. He blames me for everything.He cut the call and wne to the closet.I came out and he went in.After he came out we both got ready for bed.

Taehyung: Yn.

I hummed at him.

Taehyung: Yn, I just wanted to say thanks for last night.

Yn: What are you talking about?

Taehyung: Last night , you saved my work and made me sleep in a comfortable position.

Yn:  oh .It's fine .It's my duty as a wife to take care of the husband.

Taehyung: Okay.

Yn: Taehyung, can you please not sleep on the couch .You sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch. You need to have good sleep so that you can focus in the company and the deal with jackson.

Taehyung: No.It's fine .I'll sleep on the couch.

Yn: Taehyung , Look I only sleep on the right side of the  bed , why don't you sleep on the left side of the bed. If you ant we will put a wall of pillows as well.

Taehyung: But, I always need ...

Yn: you always need something to hug.we have extra pillows .You can hug them.But please don't sleep on the couch.

Taehyung: Okay then.

I was so happy .This is the first time he listened to me after our marriage.I gave him a smile.he gave me his boxy smile.I was shocked because after the marriage he never gave me an smile.

I was shocked because after the marriage he never gave me an smile

We both got the bed ready and went to our dreamland.

Sorry for the long chapter.Don't forget to vote and comment.💜 Borahae 💜