Family Dinner

Author Pov:

Mr Kim came back home.He was still thinking about what he had heard. The questions were raised in his mind. Who was she talking to ? What is the paper for?He went to his room and got changed.Meanwhile, taehyung and jennie were at the shopping mall.

Jennie: Tae, Look at this dress .It's so beautiful. But it is expensive.

Taehyung:  Don't worry , I'll pay for it .

Jennie : Tae , you don't have to .Come we'l  go to another store.

Taehyung: Excuse Miss, can you pack this for me. 

Taehyung paid for the dress.Jennie brought so much and every time taehyung would pay for her. Taehyung didn't care about the price. He just wanted to see jennie happy.While they were shopping taehyung' s phone rang. Jennie took the bag from him. He pick the phone up.

On the phone

Taehyung: Hello Mom, 

Mrs Kim: Son where are you . 

Taehyung: I'm with a client .Why ? Is something wrong?

Mrs Kim: No . It's just that we were have a family dinner so I called you to ask where you were.

Taehyung: Oh .I'll be home in an hour.

He cut the call.

Jennie: What happened? 

Taehyung: It was mom. She wants to come home. Let me drop you at your house and then I'll go home.

Jennie : It's fine .My friend is coming .So you go home and I'll come with my friend.

 Taehyung drove home .He pressed the boor bell . Mia opened the door. He went inside and saw his parents in the  living room.

Taehyung: Mom I am home.I'll go upstiars to change.

Taehyung went to his room .He saw yn's thing  in his room.

He grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom to change.After  he changed , he went downstairs and saw his parents and yn sitting at the dining table.

Yn Pov:

Today is going to be my first dinner with my family.Since my parents died , I always  ate breakfast , lunch and dinner alone.Today  I am very happy.I went to kitchen and saw Mia was not there.I decided to make dinner by myself.I wore an apron.I began making the dinner.

Mia: Yn , why are you cooking. If you wanted to eat then you could have told me .I would have  made for you.

Yn:No, Mia .It's fine.I wanted to make dinner for the family as it is my first dinner with my family.

Mia: But yn, Mrs Kim will shout at me  if she see you cooking.

Yn: Don't worry.I'll explain everything to her.

Mia: You are a stubborn person, aren't you?

I smiled at her.After I finished, she helped me set the table and put the food on the table.Soon mom and dad came and sat at the dining table.I went toward them and sat at the table too.

Mom: Dear , why are you are your wearing an apron?

Yn: Mom , I wanted to make dinner for you guy .

Mom: Did you ? Then I can't wait to try your food .

Soon taehyung came and sat next to me. We began to eat .Mia was in the kitchen washing the utensil.

Yn: Mia, I made food for everyone so you also eat it.

Mom: The food is so delicious.

Dad: Yes. That's true.

Mom: Where did you learn this from?

Yn: When mom used to cook  I always  would watch her make the food and then I'll learn it .

Dad: Yn, I forgot to tell you  that from tomorrow onwards you will be working with taehyung as his personal assistant.

Jennie will give you his schedule tomorrow when you go to the office.

Yn: Dad, I don't know about the company .I think that it's better if jennie continues her work.

Dad: No dear. The work is simply.Taehyung will help you get used to the work.Son won't you ?

Taehyung slight nodded. I was happy that mom and dad very liked my food.Only thing that upset me was that taehyung didn't give say anything about my food.He just ate his food.Soon we finished eating out dinner and  went to bed.

Sorry for the long chapter.Don't forget to vote and comment.💜 Borahae 💜