Mystery

Author Pov:
Mr Kim went to Jennie's office. He was about to knock on the door when he  Jennie's conversation.

Jennie: Babe, you know how much I miss you .

?: I know but what can we do . Don't worry after we take everything from Taehyung we will go on honeymoon and enjoy. Btw what is going on .Is everything up to date.

Jennie: No . Everything is going against the plan.The stupid old man and lady made Taehyung marry yn and I was not able to make him sign on the paper because his stupid father is here in the office .

?: WHAT?

Jennie: Babe speak quietly or someone might hear us.

?: What do you mean that you couldn't get him to sign the paper.Jennie  you better make him sign it before everything gets ruined . And do something about yn as well.

Jennie: okay. Babe I  have  to go. Someone is here.

Mr Kim was shocked by what he just heard. He knocked on the door.

Jennie: Come in.

He enter.

Jennie: Uncle what are you doing here.

Mr Kim: First I am not your uncle .I am here to tell you that from tomorrow you don't need to come to work.

Jennie Pov:
I was talking to my  boyfriend when someone knocked on the door.I quickly cut the call and told the person to enter.

Jennie: Uncle what are you doing here.

Mr Kim: First I am not your uncle . Call me Mr Kim.I am here to tell you that from tomorrow you don't need to come to work.

I saw shocked.

Jennie: But why?

Mr Kim:Because you are no longer needed in this company .From tomorrow yn will be taking you place so I would like you to hand over all the schedules of Taehyung to yn . Give her all the file to her tomorrow .Do you understand me.

Jennie: Yes sir.

He left.I pushed the table. Now  it will be even difficult to complete my plan.I quickly picked my phone and call my boyfriend.

On the call

?: What is it now Babe.

Jennie: Babe I have got bad news for you .

?: What is it?

Jennie: That old man is firing me out of the company.And I still haven't put Taehyung's signature.  What do I do now.

?:Go and make him sign it okay.Come up with  an excuse and make him sign it okay . And did you think of anything.How will you get rid of her .

Jennie: Don't worry .I already have a plan.

I cut the call and opened my drawer.I took out the file and went to Taehyung's office.
I knocked on the door.

Taehyung:Come in.

I entered the office and saw him working on a file.

Jennie: Tae can you sign the file.I need to give it to one of the Mr Jones.

I handed him the file and the was about to sign when the cup of coffee spilled all over the paper. Oh shoot.He is so fucking clumsy.I don't even have another come in if it .

Taehyung: I am so sorry Jennie.You put all your hard work and I ruined the file.

Jennie : It's fine Tae.

I gave him a fake smile and was about to leave when he holder my wrist.

Taehyung: Jennie ,I know you are upset because my father told you to leave from the work. But I'll find you  work for you okay. Don't worry.

Jennie: Tae it is fine.And about me getting fired from the company it's fine.Uncle is doing this because  that slut might have threatened him .

Taehyung: Babe ,look at me. Don't be upset. I'll figure out something okay.

What was important about the file that Jennie want Taehyung to sign.Who is her other  boyfriend? Is she cheating on Taehyung? what are they up to .

Sorry for the long chapter.Don't forget to vote and comment.💜 Borahae 💜