Heart Disease

Next morning

I woke up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After, my routine was finished,I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for myself.After i finished my breakfast i became to clean my house.Today was Saturday so i didn't need to go to work.

Two hours later

I finally finished cleaning my house.i went to the bathroom and got dressed. I came to the living room and sat on the sofa.I had nothing to do .I wen tot the kitchen and open so draws to find something to eat.I found some ingredient .Suddenly , an idea pop in m mind.Why not bake some cupcake.

I took out the ingredient and began to bake some cupcakes .I mixed all the ingredients together to make a batter and then place the mixture in  baking tray.While the cupcakes were baking , I quickly clean and wash up the utensil and sat down on the sofa.  I was scrolling through my phone when Mrs Kim called me .

On the call

Yn: Hello Aunty.

Mrs Kim:Hello YN. I was wondering if you could come to my house if you were free .I am alone and I want to spend some time with you if it's okay with you.

Yn; Sure aunty. I would love to come to your house .I'll be there in One hour .Is that fine ?

Mrs Kim : Sure.

Call end

I quickly got ready and took the cupcake out of the oven. I let it cool down and then decorated the cupcakes before packing some for Mrs Kim.

 I let it cool down and then decorated the cupcakes before packing some for Mrs Kim

End of Yn  pov

At the Kim mansion

Author Pov

Yn reach the mansion and press the bell.The maid came and open the door.She let her in and lead her to Mrs Kim who was sit alone in the living room.

As soon as she saw Yn , she quickly got up and went to hug her.

Mrs Kim :How are you my dear.Come and sit with me .

Yn:I'm fine aunty.

They both sat on the sofa and began to chat.

Yn: Aunty I got you some cupcakes that I baked myself .

She hand Mrs Kim that box with cupcakes.Mrs Kim was very happy and surprised by Yn talent.

Mrs Kim: OMO. Thank you yn . I never knew that you know how to cook.

They both chuckle and took cupcakes to eat. After they finish the cupcake, Yn went to the kitchen and put the rest of the cupcakes in the fridge.She decide to take some juice for herself and Mrs Kim.She filled two glass of juice .She headed back to the living .As soon as she got to the living  the tray of juice  fell from her hand .Mrs Kim was lying on the floor unconscious. Yn quickly ran to her and tried to wake her up.Tears started to fill her eye. She quickly looked for her phone and called the ambulance.

Mrs Kim was rushed  to the hospital and the doctor began to examine her .Yn waited outside the room.She quickly took out her phone and call Taehyung.

On the call

Taehyung: Hello Yn. 

Yn: Taehyung please come to the hospital with your dad .(crying)

Taehyung: What happen? Why are you crying? Tell me .

Yn: Y-your m-mom ! Something happened to her . Please come to ******* Hosptial.

Taehyung: okay don't worry .I am coming okay .

End of call.

Taehyung  and his father quickly drove to the hospital. 

Taehyung: Excuse me , can you tell me which room Mrs Kim is in.

Reception: Yes sure. she is  in the emergency ward .

Taehyung: Thanks you .

Taehyung and his father quickly ran toward the emergency ward.Soon they saw yn sitting on the chair, crying.They will went to her.As soon as yn saw them she got up .

Taehyung: Yn. Where is mom?

Yn:  S- she is still inside there.Doctor hasn't come out yet. (crying)

Taehyung: Tell me  exactly what happen to her.

Yn: We both eating cupcakes that I made by myself and I went to the kitchen to put the cupcakes in the fridge and I took some juice for her and me.When I went to the living room I saw aunty on the floor unconscious. 

Taehyung quickly hugged yn and patted her back .

Taehyung: Sssshhhh . she would be okay .

Soon the doctor came out the room .

Taehyung : Doctor, how is my mom. What happen to her.

Doctor: Will you come with me to the office , Mr Kim. And Mr Kim(taehyung father) and Miss Lee you can see Mrs Kim now.

Taehyung was confused about why the docotor want him to talk in the office.Taehyung follow the doctor to his office.

Doctor: Please sit .I called you in my office because I think that it would be hard for your father and Miss Lee to handle the truth.

Taehyung: I don't understand you , Doctor. What do you mean?

Doctor: Your mother has a heart disease and unfortunately she is on her last stage. The disease has infected her heart and she only has a few months before she is no longer.

Taehyung was shocked by what he heard.Tear started to fall form his eye.

Taehyung: Is there anything you can do to save her.

Doctor: Sorry but  there is nothing we can  do. I advise you to keep her happy and full- fill all her wish .

Taehyung: Oh okay.Thank you .

The doctor handed him the report and he began to head to the room where his mother was.

Sorry for the long chapter .Don't forget to vote and comment. 💜 Borahae 💜