Happy Ending

Yn pov:

It's been two weeks and Taehyung has ignored me.I don't know what to do.I really have hurt his feeling.I should have confronted him.I got up and went inside the house.I saw taehyung in the living room. Today , I need to tell him my feelings .I can't do this anymore. I quickly walked toward him.-He just walked past me without having a glance.

Yn: Taehyung, I need to talk to you .It's important .

He stopped for a few seconds before continuing climbing the stairs .What do I do now .I quickly walked upstairs.As I was walking up the stairs my leg sprained.I winced in pain but right now I need to talk to taehyung.

I slowly walked to our bedroom.I opened the door .I looked around but I didn't see taehyung.He must be in his study room.I closed the door and went to his study room.I opened the door and saw him working on his laptop.I walked in and close the door behind me.He looked up .

Yn: Taehyung can I please talk to you?

Taehyung:(coldly) Yn , can you please go from here.I have so much work to do.If you want to talk to me then you can do it later but now please go.

Yn: Taehyung, please.I know what you are upset about but please listen to me.After this I'll not disturb you but please I beg you to hear me at once.

He got up from his chair and walked towards me.He grabbed me by the arm and took me out of his office.He took me to our bedroom and then locked the door.

Taehyung: What is the problem.You really don't have patience do you .I had told you I'll talk to you after I finish my work.

Tears formed in my eye.He is angry at me because I hurt his feelings but now I have to clear everything out.

Yn: I am sorry but it's important.I know why are you angry at me.Just listen to me this time and then you can do anything after it but please listen to me.

Taehyung ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

Taehyung: Fine.What do you want to tell me?Make it quick .I have a meeting to attend .

Yn: I know you are upset and hurt because I didn't respond to your question but the thing is that I also love you .I was overwhelmed when you confessed to me.I didn't know what to do when you confessed to me.I loved you since school.The first time I saw you , I had feeling for you but soon you and jennie were dating and I had to hide my feeling. Taehyung, I am sorry for hurting you but I just need time to think about it.Everything is happening very fast and everything is changing that's why I couldn't tell you how I felt. Taehyung, I know that you might be thinking that she didn't accept my love because of how you behaved to me .But taehyung, it's not like this.I already have forgive you for everything.

Taehyung stood in his place silently.There was no movement in him.I walked towards my closet and took out the ring box that he had left that bay.And I took another box.I walked back to him and got on my knees.

Yn: Taehyung, I love you and I want to spend my life with you .Taehyung, do you accept my love?

End of yn pov.

Taehyung pov:

She loves me? Since we were in school?For two weeks , I ignored her thinking that she hates me for what I did to her .But no. She just couldn't say it to me that she loved me.She didn't have the courage to confront me.

Taehyung: Yn, get up on your feet now.

End of taehyung pov

Yn pov:

Yn: Taehyung, please tell me your answer.now we both love each other then what is the......

Before I could finish my sentence, I felt a pair of lips on my .I was shocked.Taehyung was kissing me .Tears fell down my eyes.Taehyung removed his lips from me and then hugged me.I cried in his embrace.

Taehyung: Shhh. It's okay. Yn, I am sorry for how I behaved with you for the past two week.I just thought that you hate me for what I did to you.

yn:(crying)Why would I hate you .I love you and I will always love you.

He broke the hug and wiped my tears away.He took the box and took the ring out.He slowly put the ring in my finger and looked at me.I took the other ring and made him wear it.

Taehyung: Now smile , honey.

I chuckle at the nickname he gave me.

Yn: Okay , tae.

Sorry for the long chapter.Only one chapter left .Don't forget to comment and vote.💜Borahae💜