Moving out

Yn Pov:

I woke up .I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.  I wrote dressed and went to the kitchen.I made myself some breakfast before cleaning up .I began to clean the kitchen and took up my things. I went to my bedroom and began to pack my stuff.I filed all my clothes and put them in the suitcase.I went over to my dressing table and took up my make up and other thing.Lastly I grabbed the photo frame of me ,mom and dad. I carefully put the frame in the bag .I heard the door bell ring. It must be the house owner.I opened the door .A woman was standing there. She probably be in her 40s.

Women: Hi.You must be Miss Lee Yn? I'm Mrs Choi.The house owner's wife.

Yn: Yes that's me . Please come in.

She came in. She looked around the house.
Mrs Choi: Yn, I am impressed how you kept this house clean .Just as if it was build today.

Yn: This house doesn't belong to me .I was the tenant and it's my responsibility to clean this house clean.Thank you and Mr Choi for letting me stay in the house for 5 years. Here this is the  payment for the house and there is the payment for  any damage that you might have spotted.

I hand her a envelope of the money that I had gather  to pay the rent.

Mrs Choi : Dear , please take this money back.You are like a daughter to me .I can' accept  this money. You pick it .You will need them okay.

Yn: Mrs Choi if you see my as a daughter then please affect this money .

I pleaded her to take the money.She took half of the money and told me to take the other half.

Mrs Choi :  Yn ,tell me where you are moved to so that I can drop you there.

Yn: It's fine. I'll take the taxi.

Mrs Choi : Dear please, Let me at least do this for you.

Yn:  okay.I am moving with the Kim family. I got married yesterday so I can to take my belongs today.

Mrs Choi : Congratulations
Yn: Thanks you.

Mrs Choi helped me put all  my belongings in her car .I locked the door and gave the keys to he. She drove me to Kim's mansion.When we reached the mansion ,I pressed the door bell.  The maid came and helped me take my belongings inside. I thanks Mrs Choi and gave her a hug before going inside .

Mrs Kim: Yn dear where did you go ? I was looking for you ?

Yn: Mom ,I went to my house to get all my belongings .

Mrs Kim: You could have took Taehyung with you .

Yn:  I didn't want to disturb him.He was tired from yesterday so I went by myself.
Mrs Choi came to drop me .

I didn't tell her that I stayed at my house last night I didn't want her to worry so I had to lie to her.

Mom: Dear let me show you around the mansion. Mia can you put her suitcase in Taehyung's room and please check if he is in his room

Mia:Sure .

Mia left and mom showed me around the mansion.I was amazed by the luxurious place.
I been here many time but I never knew that there was a library and a swimming pool in the mansion. Mom introduced me to the maid . We were in the living room and dad came to us.

Dad:  Morning.

Mom: Morning honey.

Dad:By any chance ,have you see Taehyung .I need to discuss of a deal .

Mom: I send Mia to his room to see if he is there.  Lets go and have breakfast.

Yn: Mom ,dad you both have your breakfast.I had my breakfast already. I'll go and get changed.

Mom: Okay dear but do you know Taehyung's room is.

Yn:  Yes mom.

I went upstairs and entered Taehyung's room.The wall were painted in a dark colour.Looks like he like dark colours.I thought to myself.

I began to unpack my belongs and then went to the bathroom to get changed

I began to unpack my belongs and then went to the bathroom to get changed. After I changed I went downstairs and saw mom knitting. 

Yn: Mom where is dad .

Mom: He went to the office. He said that there is an important deal .So he went to help Taehyung.

End of Yn pov :
Taehyung Pov:

I woke up early and went to the office early .I really didn't want to see yn's faces.
I was going on a file when dad entered the room.
Taehyung : Dad ,what are you doing here?

Dad: Taehyung , do you remember Mr Wang.

Taehyung : Yes dad.  His company is the top in the world. How don't I know him.Like everyone knows him.

Dad: Okay .Tomorrow he will come to have dinner with you .He wants a deal with us .This is our chance to  develop our company .

Taehyung : Okay dad . Don't worry about it.I'll manage it .

Dad: Also  from tomorrow onward yn will be you personal assistant .

I was shocked because Jennie is my personal assistant and  dad is going to replace her with yn .

Taehyung: But dad Jennie is  already my personal assistant .Why do I need yn? Jennie knows all about the company.Why do you want to change her.

Dad: I want my daughter in law to stay with my son. I am sure that yn will  help you .I know that both will develop the company and make it come in the top 5 best companies in Korea.
Taehyung: But dad....

Dad: No but .The decision is made.

Dad got up and went out of the office .
End of Taehyung Pov

Sorry for the long chapter.Don't forget to vote and comment.💜 Borahae 💜