Hurt

Taehyung Pov:

I called namjoon hyung and told him to stop jennie in the way if they see her and tell her that we thought she was in trouble .I put my phone in my pocket and headed of the room .I heard someone screaming and i couldn't believe who it belong to .Yn. She is in trouble.I tried to open the door but it didn't open.I Step back a bit and then kicked the door open.It opened and I was shocked by what I saw.I went over and pulled the man of yn. The man was jackson. How and why.I punched him and he fell on the ground.

Jackson: Taehyung, leave me.

Taehyung: Why did you touch my wife.Now no one will save you .

I continued to punch him when I heard yn's voice. I left him and went to her.She was cuddling up in a ball and crying harder.

Taehyung: Yn, don't be scared it's me. Taehyung.

She slowly looked up at me .WE both made eye contact.

Taehyung: Cupcake.Everything is okay.I am here.Don't be scared .

She hugged me lightly .I was taken back by what happened .I hugged her back and comforted her.

Yn: He tried to ra.....

Taehyung: Shuhh .Don't think about it .

 End of Taehyung Pov:

Yn Pov:

I hugged taehyung.I felt safe in his arms.I didn't want to  let go of him. Taehyung helped me stand up and take off his coat and made me wear it .

Yn: Taehyung , thank you.

he suddenly hugged me.I was shocked.

Taehyung: Yn, I am so sorry.I blamed you when it was not your fault.I shouldn't have shouted out you.I know everything.It's all jennie's fault.She trapped me in her fake love and I began to accuse you for everything.Please forgive me.

He began to cry on my shoulder.I patted his back .While I was patting his back , I saw jackson holding a gun .He pointed it at taehyung. He pulled the trigger and shot it .Before  it could hit taehyung, I pushed him to the side and the gun hit my right shoulder.I fell on the ground and my eyes felt very heavy. Taehyung came running toward me and others came in  as well.The police came as well and handcuffed jackson.

Taehyung: Yn, why did you do this.Why did you save me.

Yn: T..  taehyung I am your wife and I also promised mum and dad that i'll protect you until my last breathe.

Hobi oppa called the ambulance and I was taken to the hospital.As soon we reached the hospital ,I felt my eyes close.

Sorry for the short chapter.Don't forget to comment and vote. 💜 Borahae .💜