Truth revealed

Yn Pov:

 I slowly opened my eyes.I tried to move around but my hands and legs were tied up to the chair.I looked around and I was in a dark room .

I looked around and I was in a dark room

Yn: Is someone here .Can someone help me.

I shouted but no one responded to me .Suddenly the door opened and three men came in the room.They came closer to me.Two of the men were bodyguards and one of the men wore a mask.

Yn: Who are you ? Why did you bring me here ? Please let me go.

?: Why should I let you go , Babygirl.

He's voice was a bit familiar but I didn't know whose voice .I felt disgusted by what he called me .

Yn: I don't know what you want from me but I beg you to leave me.

?:I will not leave you .I want you and I will get what i want.

Yn: I am married .

?:I know Mrs Kim.You are the wife of Kim Taehyung.

I was shocked because he knows who i am married to and he know taehyung as well.

?: I think I should reveal who I am .

He took off his mask .I was shocked.How could it be him.But what does him whant from me?

Yn: Mr Wang.

Jackson: Not Mr Wang.It's Jackson for you .

He came closer to me .He was so close to me  .Not even taehyung have got this close to me.

Yn: What are you doing, Mr wang?

Jackson: Bady girl , what did I told you .You call me jackson. Okay.Kai, untie her and bring to to the other room.And call my sweet heart too.

Kia: Okay sir.

The man who was called kai came to me and untied me  .He took me to another room where there was one window.He put in the room and left.Few minutes later, jackson came and there was a women behind him.I was even hocked .Jennie. What is she doing here.I thought .

Jackson: Sweetheart, what should I do with this beautiful lady?

Jennie:Wait. I know what I need to do with her.

She came close to me and harshly grabbed my hair.I tried to get rid of her grip of my hair.I

Jennie: Well, yn what do you think.How did I do.

Yn: Jennie , what are you doing.And why is jackson calling you sweetheart.

Jennie:What wrong calling his girlfriend sweetheart.

I was shocked.

Yn: What.

Jennie: Yes .This is my boyfriend.

Yn: What.You love taehyung .

She started to laughing.

Jennie: Fake.All fake I am using him for his money.And taehyung he is so stupid . He doesn't even know about my plans.Now I will destroy his life and then me and my boyfriend will be the richest of all .I just need to ruin your life and taehyung will never come to save you .

Yn: Why would you do this ? Only for his money.I should have trusted what mum told me.Jennie ,  I don't know why you are doing this but I am for sure that taehyung will come and all your lies will be revealed.You are a slut .

Jennie let go of my hair and 

I felt ting on my cheek.Jennie slapped me and then began to punch me.

Jennie: I'll see how he come and save you , when you aren't alive.Before he even know , you would be there with you so called in laws.

She continue to hit me.I coughed out blood and then after some time I fainted due to the pain.

End of yn pov:

Author pov:

Jennie: Now you can do anything to her .I don't care .

She and jackson  went out .Few minutes later, jackson walked towards yn.He throw water on yn .Yn slowly open her eyes and looked around.Jackson bend dow to her level and went close to her.

JAckson: So what do I do with you.

He began to tough  her inappropriate. Yn began to  move away from him.

Yn: Leave me .

He continued toughing her.Yn began screaming loudly .He was about to rip yn's clothes off when someone pull him away from yn.

Sorry for the short chapter.Don't forget to comment or vote . e💜Borahae 💜

MarriageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara