Kidnap

Next day later

Yn Pov:

I woke up and got ready for work .Soon taehyung woke up and we both had breakfast.After we finished our breakfast , taehyung drove us two to the company.When you got to the company taehyung ask me of the schedule for the fashion show and when it is.I went to my office and got the file.I toke it and went to tahyung's office.

Yn: Mr Kim, this is the file you asked me.

Taehyung: Thanks you yn.You can you get me a cup of tea please.

Yn: Sure sir. I'll get it for you .

I went tot eh cafetiere and got tea for taehyung. I went to his office and was about to put the cup on the table when I sprained my ankle and the tea fell all over the file .Taehyung  immediately got up from his chair.

Taehyung: Yn, what did you do.You dropped all the tea over the important file.Why can't you  be careful.

Yn: I'm sorry but my ankle sprain and the tea drop on the files.I'll make a new file for you .

Taehyung: There is no point because i don't have a copy of the file.

Yn: There must be something.Jut give me some time.

Taehyung: There is no need.Can you just leave from here before I lose my mind.I don't want to your face .NOW LEAVE FROM HERE.

I ran out of his office .Tear were falling from my eyes.I went to my office and got  my purse and left the company.I  walked alone the road .It's the first time taehyung got angry at me because I accidentally drop the tea on the paper.I took a short way to the mansion.I was walking when i felt someone behind me.I turned around me but there was no one.I turned around and walked a bit quick.Again I felt someone behind me .I turned around and there was no one behind me. I turned around and took my phone out .I tried to call taehyung but he didn't pick up my calls. I put my phone in my purse and began to walk quickly.I was walking when I felt someone cover my mouth.My head was spinning and my vision got blur.My eyes got heavy and then everything got black.

End of Yn pov:

Taehyung Pov:

I still can't stop thinking but what jennie. Why did she do all of this.I did everything.I brought expensive clothes and other things and loved her a lot .What did she do.She gave me fake love.Thinking about all this make me fell pissed and angry too.I feel bad for yn because I shouted at her and I know that it wasn't her fault.I told her not to come in front of me.I went to her office and knocked but I got no response.I open the office door and went inside.She was not in here.Where could she went.I looked around but I didn't see her purse too.I left the room.I went to the reception desk.Lily was sitting on her seat.

Lily: Afternoon Mrs Kim. Do you need help?

Taehyung: Yes.Did you see yn by any chance.

Lily: Mrs Kim as crying alot and she run out of the building.

Taehyung: Oh .Okay.

She was crying.What have I done.I took my phone out of my pocket. Yn had called me 10 times .I tried to call her back but she didn't pick her phone up.

Taehyung: Lily ,I need you to handle the company for today .okay.And then tomorrow send me the report and can you please check if we have a copy of the file that Mr Wang give to me.

Lily: Sure sir.

I went to my car and started driving home.When I got home, i pressed the door bell but no one opened the door.I pressed the door bell again but no one responded. I took out the spare keys and open the door.I quickly went to our bedroom and there was no one there .Where did she go.I took my phone out and texted all my friends to come home.After some time ,all my friend came home.