Period

Next moring:

Yn Pov:

I woke up and saw taehyng smile.So cute.I thought.He looks so cute when he is sleeping.Just like a winter bear or a tiny baby tiger.

Just like a winter bear or a tiny baby tiger

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom .I  got ready for work and went downstairs to make breakfast for taehyung and me.I was cooking my stomach was ache.It must be just a stomach . The pain got even stronger.I  quickly closed the  hob off and went upstairs to my bedroom. Taehyung was already out of the bathroom. I quickly opened my drawer and took out a pad and   ran into the bathroom. 

Taehyung Pov:

I woke up .Yn was not in the room.She must have went down to make breakfast for both of us.I grab my  clothes and went to the bathroom.I came out of the bathroom and was fixing my  hair when yn came in the room.She looked stressed out .She went to her closet and got something and then ran into the bathroom.What happen to her .Strange.She came  out . 

Taehyung: Are you okay.I am curious because you ran into the bathroom if someone is chasing you .

Yn: I I I'm okay.Don't worry.Come downstairs , we need to eat and go to work.

I didn't ask her and we both went down to eat.We finished our breakfast and drove to work. we both went to our office and began to work.

Back to yn pov:

Taehyung was asking me what happened to me .I didn't want to tell him about what happened .My stomach pain increased.I  drank water and  continued doing the work.I was working when my phone ringed.It was taehyung.

Taehyung: Yn, can you come in my office I need to talk to you about the deal.

Yn: Sure .I'll be there in a minute.

I went got up and went to taehyung's office.I knocked on the door.

Taehyung: Come in.

I opened the door and went inside. I closed the door and went over to taehyung. I felt dizzy and then everything  went black.

Back to taehyung pov :

I called yn into my cabin so that I could talk to her about the deal .She came in and closed the door behind her.She was coming toward my desk when she was about to fall.I quickly ran to her and caught her in my arm.I lifted her up and then took her to the couch.I gently tap her cheek but she didn't open her eye.I call the doctor and told him to come to my house.I carried her to the car and then drove home.The doctor was already there .I carried her to our bedroom. The doctor  checked her.

Doctor: Mr Kim, no need to worry.She just has less energy in here body due to her monthly cycle.

Taehyung: I don't get you ,doctor.

Doctor: Oh. So you don't know about her monthly cycle.

Taehyung: No. What is this monthly cycle.

Doctor: Evey female gets their monthly cycle.It's called period. They have to go through this every month. For the first two days , they get shard pain in their lower abdominal area.I advise you to give her a hot bag and give her chocolate. It will reduce the pain.

Tahyung: Thank you doctor. But when will she wake up?

Doctor: Don't worry.She will wake up in half an hour.

Taehyung: Thank you doctor. 

The doctor left and I went to my study room and did some research on what the doctor told me .I took my laptop and went to my bedroom. I  put the laptop on the table and went to my closet and got some clothes.I changed and sat on the couch. I grabbed my phone. I called Lily.Lily would  take care of the company when dad  nor me were in the company.

Lily: Good Morning sir.

Tahyung: Morning Lily. I need you to take care of the company for me and yn .Yn is not felling well so we both will take two days off from work.And for all the meeting , please tell the client to do an zoom meeting with me .

Lily: Okay sir.

I cut the call .Why don't I get some snacks for yn?  I thought. I got up and went to the  shop to get some snacks for her.

Back to yn pov:

 Slowly open my eyes. I looked  around and saw that I'm in my bedroom.The last thing I remember was that I was in taehyung's office. 

Yn: How did i get here?

Taehyung: I brought you here.

Taehyung came In the room.He had a bag in his hand .I was about to get up when taehyung spoke.

Taehyung: Don't move.Just rest .

He came next to me and gave me the bag.

Yn: What is this ?

Taehyung: Snacks. You need this .Especially at this time.

I didn't get what him meant by this time.Does he know about my thing.

Yn: So you know about .....

Taehyung: Yes .But why didn't you tell me about it.

Yn: The thing is that I was uncomfortable .

Taehyugn: You don't need to be uncomfortable with me. I am you husband but before that I was and am your friend .

I was shocked because taehyung  called me his friend.Tars formed in my eye because of what I heard.

Taehyung: Why are you crying.

Yn: It's just that..... Do you still see me as a friend?

Taehyung: Hmmmm.

Yn: But why ? Did you forget about everything.

Taehyung: No but I think that it's not your fault.It was your parents wish and my parents wish too. I heard your and mom's conversation.I am sorry for what others said to you .Especially jennie. She shouldn't have talk about uncle and anuty.

My tears fell down to my check .I don't know what happened to me .I hugged taehyung tightly and cried.

Back to taehyung pov:

I was shocked by what is going on now. Yn just hugged me and cried.I didn't know what to do.I slowly raised my hand and patted her back.

Taehyung: It's fine .You went through alot. Now don't cry .Okay

Yn was sobbing and my t- shirt got wet.Soon I heard no sobbing.I slowly moved yn .she fell asleep while hugging me .I put her on the bed and covered her with the blanket.I went ot the couch and began to work on some of the file.I was working on the laptop when my bedroom door opened.

Mom: Tae, what happened to yn.I heard that she is sick.

Taehyung: Mom there is nothing to worry about her  . She is in her period and due to the pain , she fainted. The doctor told her to rest. By the way , how was your trip with dad.

Mom : We had fun but not that much . There is no fun without you or yn. By the way , the  dinner is ready. If yn wake up then both of you come down to eat.

Mom went out of my room .I went to my closet and  got my pj and got changed. I came out of the bathroom. Yn was standing .She had her pj in her hand.I came out and she went in.After she came out , we both went downstairs for dinner.

Sorry for the long chapter.Don't forget to vote and comment.💜 Borahae 💜

MarriageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara