Hatred

Next day

Yn pov:

Ding Ding 

I Slowly woke up and looked at the time.Oh shoot.I am late for my work.I quickly get to the bathroom and did all my morning routine.I got dressed for work.I quickly ran into the kitchen and grad a morning drink before taking my bag and leaving for work .I reached the shop.I saw jhope oppa sat out the check out desk. I went inside.

Yn: Good morning oppa.

J Hope :Why are you here, Lee Yn ?Didn't you read my message?

I was shocked because oppa never calls me by my full name.He always calls me angel.

Yn: What do you mean?What message are you talking about,oppa?

J Hope: I see. Okay then I'll tell you.Miss Lee Yn from today onward you are not allowed to come near my shop.You are fired.

Yn:What ?Why?

Tears began to fill me eyes.

J Hope:I can't keep gold diggers in my shop. Yn , I know everything.You persuaded aunty(Taehyung's mom)into marrying taehyung. How could you?

Yn: Oppa .It's not what you think.I never persuaded aunty. It was my parent and taehyung parent's wish.Please believe me.

J Hope: Miss Lee Yn, I don't want to hear your lies.Can you please leave from here.And don't call me Oppa. I am no longer your brother .Please leave from here.

Yn: Oppa  don't do this.

He grabbed me by my arm and took me out outside.He pushed me out of the shop and closed the door in front of my face.I cried and knocked on the door. Tears fell from my eyes like a waterfall.I   slowly turned around and walked to  my house .I reached my house and i went inside.I went into my bedroom and began to cry loudly.

I went into my bedroom and began to cry loudly

 Sorry for the short chapter.Don't forget to vote and comment.💜 Borahae 💜