New car

Befor time began, there was the cube. We know not where it comes from,only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil.And so began the war,a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death,and the cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home.searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost,message of a new discovry drew us to an unknown planet called earth. But we were already to late.....

Today we will get our car. Our father told us each of us need 2 thousand dollars and 3 A's. I already payed my money and I have my 3 As  for a long time now. Only sam was missing and right now we are in history class and sam is up with his report. If he gets an A we share a car if not I get a car for my own. He started talking about our family history till the bell rang and everyone got out of the room. I went up to sam "I wait for you inthe car. Good luck." I told him and went outside to our father. "Hi Dad." "Ah hi sweety. Where is Sam?" " He is still in there talking with the teacher about his grade." I told him and got in the back.

"YES! yes, yes sam shouted while running out of the building to our car. "So?" My dad asked. " A-. It's an A, though." He told him and smireked at me." Wait, wait, wait. I can't see. It's an A." Dad said while looking at the paper. "So I'm good?" sam asked "your good." Dad answered.

"I got a little surprise for you both." What kind of..." "yeah, a little surprise." Dad said while driving to a porsche shop. 'yeah like he would ever buy us a porsche. I'm not falling for that' I thought in the back seat. "No. No, no, no, no. Dad!" Sam said excited " Oh, you got to be kidding me." "yeah. I am. You're not getting a porsche." He said while laughing. " Oh come on sam that was obvulous like he ever would buy us a porsche." I told my brother "Shut up Y/n" he said annoyed. "You think thats funny? Sam asked dad annoyed. " Yeah, I think it's funny. We stopped at a gas station. "Here? No you said half a car, not half piece of crap, Dad." Sam said dissepointed. "Come on Sam we will finde something good." I told him. " When I was your age, I'd have been happy with four wheels and an engine. " Okay, let me explain something to you. Okay? You ever see 40-Year-Old Virgin?" "Yeah" dad answered. "Okay, thats what this is." "And this is 50-Year-Old virgin." "Okay." "You want me to live that life?" "No sacrifice, no victo-" "yeah no victory. You know I got it. The old Witwickey motto, Dad. Right.

"Gentlemen, and Lady" another man came up to us. "Bobby Bolivia, like the country, except without the runs. How can I help you?" He asked while laughing. "Well my son and daughter here, looking to by there first car. " You come to see me?" Bobby asked " I had to" Sam answered. " That practically makes us family" He said ans at that point I had enough. "Dad I will look aroundby the cras." I told him and went to he cars standing in a row. I saw a few cars but one caught my attention. It's a Camaro with, yellow with racing stripes. I ran my finger over the hood and I think it's just my Imagination but for a moment I thought the car moved a little and the hood heat up a bit. ' I think I'm going crazy. It's just a car' I thought to myself. I opened the door and sat inside. ' feels good' "Hey Sam! What about this one?" I shouted at Sam who was talking with Bobby. He came ove to me and took a look at this car. " This looks good" He mumbeld to himslef and took a seat at the passenger seat. "How much?" Dad asked him. "Well, considering the semi-classic nature of the vehicle, with the slick wheels and the custom paint job... " Yeah, but the paint's faded." Bobby bend down and looked at sam " Yeah, but it's custom." "It's custom faded?" sam questioned. " Well, this is your first car. I wouldn't expect you to understand." Bobby sad looked at our Dad and said "five grand." "No I'm not paying over four. sorry. " Kids,come on, get out. Get out the car." Bobby said but sam was not ok with that and kept arguing. "Sam calm down. We find another cool car." I told him and finally sam listened and got out of the car. As he closed the door it spun open again and hit the carr to it's right. "Sam what did you do?" I asked him panicked that we will get in trouble for that. I wanted to get out of the car but all doors closed and locked them self suddenly. "Uh sam... I can't get out of the car. I told him panicked. "head down sweetsparks" the radio suddenly said and I think I am crazy because I acually listened to it and bend down. There was suddenly a loud noise and from all the other cars the windows broke. Bobby sat on the gorund looking around. "Fo-Four Grand!" He said and with that Sam and I got our first car..