Attack

After we found out about Ratched we took the shortest route to KSI. Bee, Drift and I drove to the main entrance and on the way, Bee saw a beautiful Camaro and decided to change his old look to this new one. "Woah Bee! You look great!" I said. "Bee made some happy noises and started driving again. We arrived at the main entrance, and Drift let out Tessa and Shane. While Bee drove full speed through the big window on the front. Drift also jumped through, and then he transformed into his helicopter form, and I went to him and climbed in.

We found Cade very fast and flew up to his height. Where Bee broke the glass, and Cade quickly jumped onto his hands. After that, we met outside with the others and just followed Optimus who hadn't said a word by now. We drove over the highway, and suddenly another transformer stood there. We instantly knew he wasn't friendly after he shot a few missiles at us. All the Autobots made a sharp turn, and we drove into the other direction. Behind me and Bee, now also Stinger, was. The other humans were with Optimus.

Stinger and The other decepticon fired missiles at us and hit a truck with logs that was under a bridge. Because of another shot, Bee and Optimus transformed. Bee threw me to Optimus and the other humans, and we fell over the bride, where he transformed again, and we four were pressed against each other. When the decepticon followed us, Optimus had to transform and try to let us all down as gently as possible. I landed behind Optimus with Tessa. "Tessa!" Cade yelled, and Optimus began to fight. I stood up and looked for a way out there. "Tessa! Tessa, run to the fields!" Cade said. I took her by the arm and shoved her into the fields. The two bots now got near us again, and we both went to the car to hit them in there. Tessa was having trouble getting into the car, so I tried to help her, but she took too long, and the hand of one of the transformers hit me, and I fainted.

When I woke up next, I was still in the car when I noticed some crazy robots staring at me. Then I noticed Tessa next to me. I got up fast and started hitting these things. When it was no use, I took her by the arms, and we got out of the room. "My gosh, this is all your fault." Tessa said angrily. "My fault?" I asked. "Yeah, if you had not passed out, we wouldn't be in this situation. "Fine. Find yourself your own way around here, when everything is easier without me." I said and went into the other direction she went. I noticed a few things from other Autobot ships, and kind of knew where I'm going. Then suddenly, I heard a few familiar voices.

"We're behind enemy lines now. Lockdown's ship has boody traps. Eyes open." "Beware of his bone grinders, brain blinders, flesh peelers, chromosomal onverters, cataonic sluge, black hole trapdoors, and, of course, radiation." "Crosshairs! Hound!" I yelled and ran around the next corner, where I heard their voices. "Y/N!" a few yelled, and instantly Bee ran to me. "Are you okay?" Bee asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine; even better, I think I know where Optimus is." "We must be quick; we got the element of surprise. Let's try to use violence as a last resort." Drift said, and the next moment he killed some monster that came out of the wall. "I kill you! I kill you!" "Not that I'm mad youy for killing it, Drift, but, that was kind of violent." I said and smirked. "It's not alive anymore."

"Oh, well, we looked; Y/N's here; we know where Optimus is. Let's go." Crosshairs said and turned to go. "What? Hey, I'm not going anywhere without Tessa." "I'm unclear. What's in it for me?" He asked Cade. "What's in it for you?" Hound came closer and held his gun to Crosshairs head. "Easy, let's use words." "What's in it for you, is I don't kill you. We're getting the boss back and the girl. Copy?" "Okay, Okay, Very persuasive. Textbook machismo. Well, then we need to sabotage something." "Hey, Y/N? Where is Tessa? Weren't you both together?" "Yes, we were, then she decided to start a fight with me, and she left." "Wait, you left my little girl on her own in this big ship; are you stupid?" Hound now pointed his weapon at Cade. "Careful, Cade, it's not my fault if your daughter is being a bitch." He wanted to say something, but kept quiet after he noticed the other autobots giving him glares. "You go find the girl, and we go find Optimus." Hound said, and we left to find him before the ship flew into space.

I sat on Crosshair's shoulder as we climbed through the ship to sabotage something. "Better hurry, Crosshairs, before we're going into space." "Ah, here's the little jujube right here." He took something out of the wall and looked at it with his glasses. "Hello, mama." "All right let's go to Optimus now." I said, and Cross climbed back. "Eyes open." Hound said. "I almost got it." Crosshairs said and opened the door. "Big boy is coming through. Move! Move!" He yelled and ran into the room, while I stayed with Cross.