The Matrix

I was peacefully sleeping in Bee's alt mode when I suddenly heard Sam and Mikaela's yelling. I got up and out of Bee, walking over to them. "Come here, Y/n!" Sam yelled. "Yes, I'm coming can't you see?" I asked him, annoyed. We all gathered in a room with Bumblebee looking through the window. "Astronomy class, page 47. Did you read it?" Sam asked us all. "No, I was only at college for 2 days." Leo answered. "Right. Okay. Come here. Get up." Sam said, and we all went outside. It was already getting brighter, but the stars were still there.

"Look! Those three stars in the sky. See them? That very last star which touches the horizon? That star is Orion's belt, but it's also called the Three Kings, and why? Because three Egyptian kings who built the pyramids of Giza built them to mirror those stars, so it's like an arrow." Sam told us "Staring us right into the face." Mikeala said right after him. "They all point due east, towards Jordan. The mountains of Petra." Simmons said, pointing to the stars. "Then we have to hurry." I said running up to Bee.

"Bee, come on, transform; we have to hurry." He transformed, and me, Mikaela and Sam got in the other two got in the twins. On the way, I explained everything to Bee while Sam and Mikaela sat in the back. I looked around and saw a few cliffs. "Alright, stop here, Bee." I said, and we all got out. "It's gotta be here somewhere." Simmons said, walking over to us. We looked around for a few minutes until we saw a huge doorway. "You see the size of this? You see this?" Simmons asked us excitedly. "Spectacular," Skids, one of the twins, said. Bee took me on his hand and helped me up the doorway, after that, he got up himself and looked around. "It has to be here somewhere." Sam said. "Yeah, why? 'Cause we're trusting Grandpa Blackbird, who doesn't even know what planet he is on?" Leo asked him while I slapped him on the back of his head. "Yeah." I said annoyed. "In his defense this is the biggest doorway I've ever seen in my entire life." Simmons said looking around.

"Okay. Well, that's great. Let me do a quick search, all right? Nope. Ever cross your mind, guys, that archeologists have been here before? There's nothing here." Leo said. I still looked around, hoping to find anything. "Real life is heartbreaking. Despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, and the leprechauns went and boody-traped it!" Simmons said down "I'm listening to you?" You live with your mother!" Leo argued. "It can't be over." I said sad. "It is over. It's done." Leo told us, and I slowly sank to the ground. "It can't be over," I mumbled.

"Why are we still listening to you, punk-ass? I mean, what have you ever done for us expect ding my rim?" Mudflap the other twin said. "Killed Megatron how about that?" Skids said. "Well, she didn't get the job done, you know what I mean. 'cause he is back now..."

The moment those words left Mudflaps mouth, a gun was pointed at his head. "You better-----watch your mouth." Bee said angry. He put the gun down again and went to the entrance looking outside. "Are you scared?" Skids asked Mudflap after Bee's threat. "Scared? Scared of your ugly face." He said angrily and pushed Skids, "I'm ugly? We're twins, you stupid genius." He said and attacked Mudflap. "Bring it, then." Mudflap said, and they started fighting. They pushed each other until they almost hit me, but another autobot stopped them.

Bee picked them both up "Now you have-----hit my last nerve," Bee said, annoyed. "Come on, Bumblebee..." Skids said. But Bee just banged them together and threw them outside. After he came to me and took me in his hands "thanks Bee.." I said and hugged his hands. "Uhh Y/n." I heard Sam and looked down at him. "What is?" "Look." He said, pointing to a wall where now was a crack because of the twin's fight. "The symbols." I muttered, "Bee, let me down, please." I said, and he lifted me down. "Bee. Please shoot." I said he fired at the wall after the other ran out and I hid behind him. When we looked again there was a little cave so we all went inside. "The primes..." I mumbled, then I saw it.

"Guys, I found the Matrix!" I shouted, and they all ran to me. I put my hands under it, trying to lift it up, when the Matrix suddenly turned into dust. "No." I mumbled "no. No! NO!" I yelled angry, "Thousand years turned into dust." Simmons mumbled while I fell to my feet in sadness. "Hear that?" Simmons asked and ran outside, where he could hear an airplane. I took a little bag and put the dust in there. "You can't bring him back, Y/n. Nothing is left." Sam said. "Don't talk like that. I don't care what I have to do or sacrifice; I will bring him back." I said and took my things and left the grave.