That's it

Optimus slowly approached me while he put his sword back on his back. "Optimus..." I mumbled confused. "What are you doing?" Cade asked also confused. "Give it to me." He said again. He was so without any emotions. "It's me CAade. We fought together." Optimus knelt down infront of me and punched the ground. "I fight for my own kind. My own planet." "Cade." Vivian said scared. "Prime! What is going on don't you know who we are?" I asked him "This isin't you prime." Cade also said. "Give me the staff, human." He said coming close to my face. "Prime." I mumbled. "I will kill you." He said. As I looked into his eyes, I found no kind of emotion. After some time, I gave in and handed over the staff.

Behind Optimus, I also noticed Bee who finally got to us now. Suddenly the TRF started firing at Optimus from behind and Optimus shot back. "Who dares to challenge me?" He said and started walking away. Bumblebee also couldn't belive it and started shaking his head. "This is all wrong Bee, Somwehting happened. That is not Optimus." Cade said. "Yes. That wasn't our Optimus. We have to go get him!" I yelled. Bee took me and started running after Optimus while Cade talked to Vivian. Suddenly everything started moving. Me and Bee followed him, but the problem was that this fight between them suddenly happened outside the Underwater base. Problem is I had to hold onto Bee for dear life and hold my breath for, I don't know, how long. When the ship finally reached the surface, Bee let me down and stood in front of me protective while he fought Optimus.

I stood behind a metal structure and watched the fight sincew I couldn't do much. "I am nemesis Prime! You are nothing!" Optimus yelled at Bee and pushed him to the ground. Bee pushed him off and he landed on the ground. I quickly ranb up to him and stood on his chest. "Prime! Prime, stop!" I yelled. "Primse! You got to stop! PLease! Don't do this!!" I told him while he tzryed to shoot Bee. "What are you doing it's Bee. It's me and Bee!" He let the weapon down for a moment but then Bee came running over and tryed to smash his head. Suddenly the ship started flying, and we rolled over to the side. The fight went on, and we stumbled further w few meters. Optimus grabbed Bee and held him to the ground. He tried to stab him through his head, but Bee but on his shield. I sat next to Bee's head and tryed to stop him while he grabbed Bee's head and tryed to destroy him. When he almost got to kill him, Bee suddenly started speaking.

"I--I----I am Bumblebee, your oldest friend. Optimus, I would lay down my life for you." After hearing that Optimus slowly stood up and his purple eyes turned back into that beautifull blue. "Bumblebee, your voice. I haven't heard it, since cybertron fell." That purple/red mark on his head now also dissapeard and a he looked at us in shame. Cade also arrived and came down to us. "What have I done." He asked. Two jets approached us and suddenly staretd firing at us.

Bee quickly hovered over me to protekt me from the shots. "You blew your chance to kill Unicron." I heard Megatrons ugly voice. "I knew you couldn't do it. Your time is over, prime." He said while he took away the staff from Optimus. "You failed. You turned your back on Cybertron. Now you will watch Earth die." All the knights suddenly approached us and started hitting Optimus. "You betrayed your own kind." "No prime, get up!" Cade yelled from under him. "You choose the wrong side." "The guardian knights are going to kill me." Optimus said and a knight hit him against his head. "Quintessa is the great deceiver!" One said and they all startewd hitting him with their weapons. Suddenly Cade stood up, the talisma he had with him, transfromed into a sword and Cade stopped the kights. They all started speaking some alien old language. "Seglass ni Tonday" They all stood around them and held up their weapons.

"Cade, Y/n, I have failed you. I have doomed Earth. Earth is the only place in the universe whose people let me call it home." I slowly approached him with Bee behind me. "Only you can make it right, Prime." I said, "We can't do it without you. One moment is all we got. It's up to you, prime." "My brothers, I will never betray you again. I am Optimus Prime. To save Earth, we must go to Cybertron and destroy Quintessa."