Undercover

I sat in the back of Bee and looked at the buildings as an uncomfortable silence was in the car. When we arrived, the security stopped us. Shane did something with his card and tried to calm himself. "Calm down. Calm down." "You know, at a time like this, the idea is to keep cool, not look cool, so why don't you lose the glasses? About a month ago, middle of the night, I thought I heard noises in my house. Was that you?" I looked at Cade, annoyed. "What? Come on. No way." "Don't lie to me, kid. You see that guys with the gun out there?" "There's so many guys with guns." "Let's go out of the car and tell him we're about to break in, and it's your idea, 'cause I don't care. I'm old; I've already lived long enough." "I do care." I told Cade from the backseat, and Bee made a sound of agreement. "You have a really bad habit of having these conversations at the wrong time, man." "You wanna come clean or you wanna make a mess?" He waited and then tried to get out of the car. "Sir, can I please talk to you for a second?" "It was me. It was me. It was me. It was me." Shane repeated fast. "I'm sorry." He said out of breath.

Three people were now standing around the car, checking it. One man went to the window from Shane and scanned his card. He looked at Shane, then gave the card back. "All right. You're good to go." "I'm literally gonna kill you." Cade told Shane, and we drove into the building. "We took old alien technologies and made it better in every way." A video was played on a screen as an advertisement. "Introducing Stinger KSI we make the world." In the big room was a robot named Stinger, and the car was next to it. Bee parked a few meters away from it. "That is a bad-ass robot." Shane said. I looked at the so-called Stinger. "Bee, it kinda looks like you." I said.

I got out of the car and followed Cade. "They're trying to build their own versions. Well. At least they're picking cooler cars than this." Shane said, and, well, let's say he immediately regretted it. Bee's steering wheel popped out and slapped Shane across the face. Then the steering wheel held him against the seat. "You talk to me like that?!" Be said angrily. "Bee! Stop!" Shane tried to free himself. Meanwhile, Cade and I approached them. "You see what happens from being a wise ass?" "Help Y/n." Shane said. I looked at him, annoyed. Then I went to open the door and pulled him out by the shoulder. When he stood again, I slapped him across the face. "Don't you dare insult Bee." I said and pushed him to the ground.

"Stinger, inspired by Bumblebee...but better in every way." The woman on TV said again. "Huh?!" I heard Bee behind me. "Son of a...." He started driving in cycles around me, careful not to hit me. "No, no! You gotta calm down!" Cade yelled. "He's crazy, stop!" Shane tried, but Bee was very angry. When we heard voices, I knew we were in trouble. Bee suddenly drifted again, this time in my direction. And he opened the door, then I got pushed into the Back of Bee's car mode. "Bee!" I yelled-whispered. While Shane and Cade got into trouble, I just stayed quiet in the car, and no one noticed me.

After they were gone, Bee transformed and put me to the ground. "We need to be more careful." Cade decided to go look for something, and Bee stood in front of Stinger. "Bee, you gotta calm down right now." "I'm pretty calm, dude." "You gotta breathe, or just do whatever you do." Shane told him, and I looked around, noticing a way to another room, and I decided to check it out. "You guys stay here. I go to check out something. And don't get into trouble." I told them and looked at both of them with a strict look." I turned around and went to the door. It led to another room where a few people were standing, working on more of these stingers. I watched everything for a while, then I decided to go back.

When I got back, Shane was nowhere to be seen, and Stinger was lying on the ground instead of standing. Next to it, Bee was in his car mode and played music. "♪♫I told you, homeboy. Can't touch this~♪♫." I looked at him for a moment and then entered the car. "Bee, what did you do now?" I asked, laughing a little. "♪Can't touch this♪" I giggled at this comment.

After some time, Shane got back, and we left KSI and waited for some news from Cade. Shane changed the car to Drift, where Tessa was also in. Cade then informed us of some very bad news. "Can you'all see that? They're melting Ratchet." I looked at the picture furiously. Optimus transformed and hit the ground. "They slaughtered Ratchet! I'm gonna tear them apart." "We're gonna kill'em all. Bee, go as fast as possible." I told him, and we drove to the KSI building.