Traitor

"I'm smoking over here. Downloading missing Russian cosmonauts." Brain spoke after he transformed back to normal. "Turns out, the Soviets canceled a manned mission to the moon. The moon! In 1972. Then two of the cosmonauts went hiding in America. And I just found them alive." You're a genius, Brains. Then the door opened, and Carly entered the house. She looked us all up and down. "Who is that?" Carly asked. "Who am I? Who is that? Dutch! Frisk her!" "Certainly." "No. Dutch." Sam said. "Don't touch me." Carly said and looked angrily at Sam. Then they both just left the room and started arguing.

"I go out, Simmons. Take your stuff, then we're going to leave." I told him and left the house. I was standing outside, enjoying the warm weather, when Sam and Carly came out of the house. I stood away from them, and to not disturb them and give them privacy, I went a few meters away from them. When I looked down the street, I could already see Jazz, Sides swipe and Dino. They stopped in front of me, and I grinned at them. "Good to see you guys; good to see you." Then Bee, Simmons, Dutch and Sam also came. I got in Bee while The others went to Simmons private car.

"We will go to see them." Sam told me after they left Simmons private car. "Alright, I stay here. I trust you guys." "Alright, be right back. Keep an eye on these." He said and motioned to Dino, Sideswipe, and Jazz. "I promise." I said and watched after them as they entered the house. "We've got to meet up with Sentinel, rendezvous with him and keep him safe." Sam told me the moment they came out of the house, a few minutes later. "All right, You, Sam, call Mearing and tell her everything that happened, and then we have to hurry." I told him and gave him my phone to call her.

"Mearing I just picked up Sentinel. Optimus is 10 minutes behind. We're coming to NEST now." Sam told her a few minutes later, when Sentinel drove past us. I couldn't hear what Mearing was saying, but I could hear Sam talking to her in panic. Listen, the whole thing has been set up since the beginning. You're doing exactly what they wanted you to do. What do you need me to say to you? The Decepticons are coming for Sentinel Prime!" After that, He hung up.

We are almost there. Sam and I are sitting in Bee while Jazz, Sides swipe, and Dino are driving around Sentinel. Suddenly, three big Police cars showed up behind us, and when Simmons got up and looked at the cars, they suddenly transformed and attacked him, trowing him out of three cars. "SIMONS!" I yelled as I looked behind us. The other car now also transformed and drove right behind us. "Bee, you got to get Sentinel out of here! You got to guard him!" Sam told Bee.

When they almost reached us and were about to jump onto us, Bee and the others drove slower, and the Deceptions were now in front of us. Dino transformed and attacked one of them in front of us, while Bee transformed only a little so he could shoot him. Together, they killed the first one of them. The other two started attack the other cars on the road and used them to throw them at us. "Bee, you've got to move faster! Faster, Bee! Go!" Then one of them suddenly flipped over another car with metal rods. The metal rods came right into our direction, and if they hit us, we would probably get damaged.

But then Bee jumped into the air and transformed at the same time, so Sam and I were thrown into the air. A few car pieces almost hit me, but Bee shielded my body, grabbed me and Sam, and transformed back into his car mode. When we landed again, I was shocked and Sam was screaming in terror. Bee made a sharp turn, and Sam got himself back together. "All right, back to NEST." When we drove to the city around a corner, Ironhide drove past us right into the decepticons. "Ironhide!" Sam yelled. I watched them fighting until we drove around a corner, and we could see them anymore, but I was sure they're fine.

Just a few minutes later, we arrived and Sideswipe and Ironhide also joined us again. Lennox was standing at the gate, getting us all in. "Get inside! Let's go! Move! Keep moving!" He yelled. "Lennox!" Sam yelled as he got out of the car. "We got Decepticons everywhere." I also got out, and Bee transformed. "Hey, you've got to guard Sentinel. 'Cause he's the key to the whole thing." I looked back at Ironhide and Bee, then Sentinel started speaking. "Indeed, I am. What you must realize, my Autobot brothers, is we were never going top win the war. For the sake of our plante's surival, a deal had to be, made. With Megatron." He said

He turned around and fired two shots at Ironhide. "No! Ironhide!" I yelled and started running in his direction. "Get back!" Lennox yelled, but I ignored everything. "What have you done?" Ironhide spoke weakly. And started to rust. "I hereby discharge you from duty." He said and fired again. "NO! IRONEHIDE!" I yelled and almost ran past Bee, but Bee took me in his hands and pushed me back, while Sentinel also tried to shoot Bee. He got away and rolled over to a street, transforming into his car mode. Driving away just a few meters, where we could still hear gunshots." Then I realized it. Ironhide is dead. I silently started crying while Bee made some sad noises from the radio, trying to comfort me, but nothing worked. Ironehide was one of my closest friends, but now he is gone.