Over again.

Suddenly, many spaceships fell from the sky, and Bee reacted fast. He stormed in my direction and pouched the decepticon through his face, who held me one moment ago. He took out his canons and shot at the other decepticons who held the other autobots down. Bee attacked them all with no mercy until there were no more left. After that, he ran straight to me and looked me up and down for further injuries. "Thank you, bee." I said and smiled at him. "But we have to keep going."

I stayed down with the team while Sam, Carly and a few soldiers went into the building. On the ground, we killed about five decepticons until there was only shockwave left. From the building, soldiers threw a white cloth scarf over his head so he couldn't see anything. All the other autobots, except for Optimus Prime, also attacked him until he was dead.

When you looked up at the sky, you could already see Cybertron coming closer and closer. Many more Decepticons came and surrounded us all. I saw no escape for us. I knew this Battle is going to end soon. And either we win or they do—I don't know. I almost gave up When I heard my annoying brother yell. "Optimus!" He landed next to us and took down all the decepticons in our way. Then he shot at the control pillar, and it got destroyed. "No!" Sentinel yelled, and the bond to Cybertron got broken. "Get down here, Sentinel." Sentinel jumped down from the house to face Optimus. "I bring Cybertron, your home, and still you choose humanity." "You were the one who taught freedom was everyone's right." Then they started fighting. Now it all depends on you, Optimus.

I watched the whole time as the fight went on. Sometimes Sentinel got a hit, and sometimes Optimus took in a hit. Then Sentinel told the other Decepticons to attack him. Sam, Carly and the soldiers went to destroy the pillar while the autobots took care of the decepticons "We got cover for Optimus!" Bee, Ratched and Jazz fought Sentinel in combat, while I and a few other soldiers shot at him. The rockets from NEST now also finally arrived, helping us. It didn't look good for Optimus after Sentinel cut off one of his arms and held him down. Then Megatron came and almost killed Sentinel; apparently, Megatron didn't want to work for Sentinel. Then the final battle came. Optimus versus Megatron. The battle didn't take long until Optimus pinned Megatron down and destroyed his head. "Optimus, all I ever wanted was the survival of our race. You must see why I had to betray you." Optimus pointed his weapon at him and shot. "No Optimus!" Sentinel yelled. It was over.

Bee brought me over to the others, and we all observed what happened until we started hugging and complimenting each other. "You fought bravely. Bee and Y/n." Ratched told us, and we looked at him, happily. "You did great yourself.

In any war. There are calms between storms. There will be days when we lose faith. Days when our allies turn against us. But the day will never come when we forsake this planet. And its people.

A few hours later,. We were all on our way home while I sat inside Bee's alt mode, listening already for about half an hour about how stupid I am for going to the city trying to get revenge on them. Sam told him, of course. Sam apologized for his behavior. I didn't forgive him, but he is my brother, and we will come around. Well, back to where I was. As I said, we are currently driving to the hill, where we spent our time watching the sunset in our free time. "You are an idiot. You----could have gotten----killed. Don't you----understand?" "I'm sorry, Bee, but what would you do?" I asked. He stopped, opened the door for me, and transformed after I stepped out. "It doesnt matter----what I would've done." "Of course it does. I thought they killed you, so obviously I was angry. What would you do if I'd die?" He looked at me for a few minutes. "Alright, listen here. I apologize for trying to get revenge for you and almost getting myself killed, but I will not apologize for loving you. Do you understand that?" He looked shocked at me, but soon took me in his hands and put his head against mine. "I love you too."