Stress in Egypt

"Okay, here's what my CIA contact says. The ancient Sumerians used to call the Gulf of Aqaba the Daggre's tip." Simmons told us. "Yeah, Jetfire talked about it. I added. "It's part of the Red Sea. It divides Egypt and Jordan like the tip of a blade. 29.5 degrees north, 35 east. Here it is." He told us, showing us the place. "We have to get Optimus to the dagger's Tip." I told them. "How are you gonna get him halfway around the world?" Leo asked, confused. I just smirked at him. Give me a phone. I need to call somewhere." "Are you sure?" Sam asked, worried. "Yeah, he said he'd always be there to help." I said, smiling.

"We've got cops." Sam told us. "We started going faster, but they kept chasing us. "While Leo freaked out again. "I can't go to prison!" He yelled. "We got to get off-road, lay off." Simmons said. We drove further until we found a side road where nobody was. Bee and the twins hung from the building's roof. "Man, stupid cops." One of the twins said. "This is what's called blending like a ninja," the other one added. "Shut up, or I blend my fist in your face." "Stop fighting." Sam told them.

"They're gone," Mikaela told us. "Okay, we're running out of time." Sam said, "We need a phone." I told them, looking around the place. "Can you tell us your plan now?" Leo asked me. "Okay, I need to call Lennox, so they can bring him..." I started, "You're on the Worldwide Wanted list. Try calling one base, they'll track you here in seconds. CIA is all over this place." Simmons said angry.

"Shit, I forgot." I mumbled, thinking for a moment. "All right, I trust your agent's abilities now." I told him. "I mean, I just had my mind on other things. Like winding up in an Egyptian prison." "Yeah yeah." I said, pulling him after me. "We searched for a few minutes until we found a phone. "Alright, go; we don't have much time." I told Simmons, pushing him to the phone.

"Lennox, I'm with the girl. Solider, you know the one in love with a car, right?We need the truck. The truck. We've got a possible resurrection going on over here. You're not gonna belive where we are. Code Tut, as in King Tutankhamen. Back of a $1 Bill. Coordinated for airdrop, 29.5 north, 34.888 east. Write it down. Write it. They said-Oh my god, I've gotta go. Okay, head comes." Simmons told Lennox and ended the call.

Leo suddenly started jogging towards us. "Wait. It's me. Leo.Me.Leo.Leo.Leo. Cops are coming right now. We need to go." He said and started running. "pleae let it work." I mumbled, running away with the others. Back on the road, we still tried to find out what we have to do now. "Okay, let's go over it again." "When the dawn alights the Dagger's Tip, the Three kings will reveal the doorway." We all said loudly.

"That's what he said. You know what that means?" Simmons asked me. "No, you, Sam?" Suddenly, Leo freaked out again, and we saw a gate. "Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Checkpoint. Checkpoint. I don't have my passport." Leo said. "Be quiet." Sam told him. "Passport." One of the soldiers said in Arabic. "All right, chill. This is espionage now. I can handle it. These are my people. I'm one thirty-sixth Arab." Simmons told us calm, while I looked at him stupid. "One-thirty-sixth? Not enough!" I whispered and yelled at him. The guard walked around Bee until he stopped at one window.

Simmons started to speak Arabic with him: "Egypt, Jordan. We want to go there. Me and my family. This is my family." He said, now in English.

"My daughter," he said, pointing at Mikaela. "My son," he said, pointing at Sam, "And his girlfriend." He said pointing at me happily. The guard looked away for a moment, and that is when Bee's steering wheel hit Simmons in the face. "Sorry, sorry!" He yelled-whispered at the car. "Fifty kilometers." The guard said pointing in a direction. "You look like the guy that runs my falafel school. Thank you very much. I know. I know you from somewhere." Simmons told the guard while driving away.

"Are you serious?! Sam's girlfriend?!" I asked annoyed. "It would have been suspicious if I had too many kids with me," he said, looking away. "Bee drive to the next edge." Simmons told him. "We got to the edge and all got out of the car, walking towards a building. We got to open the door, and we all started to rest a little. When it got dark, I decided to take a nap.

No one's POV

Mikaela, Simmons, and Leo made a camping fire outside and talked. "Where is y/n?" Sam asked, coming from inside the building. "Sleeping." Mikaela answered. "I looked for her everywhere and couldn't find her." "Sam, They've been together for a long time now, can't you imagine where she is now?" Mikaela asked him, looking at Bee. Sam now also looked at Bee and groaned. "Of course, she sleeps inside Bee's car." He mumbled lost. "Why does she do that?" Leo asked him. "They're together." Sam told him. "What, how can you love a car?" He asked dumbfooled. "You have no idea." Sam said, and he took Mikaela by the hand.

In the car, Y/n was sleeping peacefully in the back of Bee's car while a blanket was over her and a seatbelt wrapped around her body like a hug, keeping her from falling off the seat.