almost there

As I walked out, I saw a big military plane and a few soldiers jumping out of it with Optimus a few seconds later. "We need to get to Optimus fast." I stated. "So, what is the plan?" Leo asked from behind. "Easy, stay alive and bring Optimus back to life. And no dead, alright?" I asked, and they all nodded. "Look, They are over there." Sam said, pointing in a direction where you could see a shot flare. Bee started driving faster towards the flair, but suddenly there were a missiles flying towards us, but Bee dodged them easily. "Oh my god." I muttered. "Oh,god. Please, god! Please." Leo started begging and crying in the back.

"Leo, stop freaking out. Stop freaking out." Mikaela said who was sitting next to him while I was at the front with Sam next to me on the passenger seat. "Shut this guy up, huh?" Simmons uttered annoyed "Please. "Just let me live, just let me live!" He kept screaming. "Please shut up." I whined at him." Just stop screaming." Sam told him, but he didn't stop. "All right, that's it!" Simmons said, took the taser and tased him. One second later, Leo was asleep. "Finally-----some peace-----and quiet." I heard Bee through the radio. "Yeah," I agreed. "Thank you."

"In front of us, Decepticons transformed and shot at us. "Starscream" I said, and we all looked at him. "Hide in the dust. Use the dust." Simmons said, and Bee drove into the dust behind a big pile of gravel, and then he stopped. "We've got to split up. Bumblebee, you're the decoy. You lead the Decepticons away, all right? We're gonna get Optimus." Sam ordered, but Bee Instant argued back. "I won't leave-------you both alone." "Don't worry, Bee, we will be fine." Sam said and looked at me helpless while he got out of the car. "We will come back to you.." I started getting out of the car "I'll see you when it's over, then I will join the military, and we will spend more time together; I promise. And... I love you, Bee always keep that in mind." I said closing the doors. "Let's go." I said, smiling at them.

"I'll help draw their fire with Huey and Dewey there." He said pointing at the twins. "You get the soldiers. I hope that dust works." He said looking at me. "It will, I know it. Thank you, Simmons; see you later." I said, and we left, running to where Optimus was. " We have about one mile left; let's keep going." I said, looking over to where flares were shot again. We ran over to the ruins 'till we heard loud noises and missiles flying above us. "They know where we are." Sam stated while we kept running towards the cits. When we arrived in the city. I looked around to see we were screwed up. Everywhere there were decepticons and I had no idea how to get out of there.

We ran into a house and hid. "I think they didn't saw us." Sam said closing the door. "Down," I said, because I heard a deception right next to the house. Mikaela held her mouth, while Sam looked like he didn't know how to breath. I took a metal stick and pushed it through the wall, so I could see something. I looked through, only to be met with the leg of a decepticon, I lean back against the wall when I notice a little bug flying through. But not a normal bug. I took it and noticed it was a really small decepticon. I grabbed it and destroyed it.

For a moment, it was all silent until they took the roof off and started shooting at the house. "Run!" I yelled, and we all ran out of the house. We ran up other stairs and started jumping over other roofs. When we landed on the ground again, we hid behind a wall, trying to climb down. "Let's end this." I said, and we started running again until I heard our names. "Y/n! Sam!" I looked around, searching for its owner. "Y/n! Sam!" That's when I noticed Ironhide. I wanted to run towards him, but another female voice stopped me. "Y/n? Sam?" Oh, no... Mom? Dad? 'What are they doing here?' I thought, freaked out.

"Listen to me, I want you to run! Run!" Dad yelled at us. "No!Stop! They want us!" I yelled at him, but before I could continue, the Devastator threw his tail between us and Dad. "Wait!" "Don't hurt them. You don't want them! You want us!" I showed him the bag where the dust of the matrix was in. "Go!" Mom yelled at us. "Please stop." I said, looking at the Decepticon "Listen to Ron!" Mom said.

Everything is a mess right now. I almost had a mental breakdown until I heard a whistle behind a building and spotted Bee. I gave him a look that meant he should be ready. "Just please, I know what you want. You want us because we know about the matrix." I distracted the Decepticon from Bee, who slowly approached him. "They're going to kill us anyway." Dad said trying to stop me. "I can give it to you." I said, and slowly he approached me. "BEE! NOW!" I yelled, and Bee attacked the decepticon from behind. Another decepticon came attacking Bee, but he puled at him, pulling him down. After a few minutes, Bee got to kill it.