Sector 7

After that, we started driving to Sam and my house. We arrived and all got out of the cars. Sam told us to wait and went up to our Dad. Suddenly, Optimus and the others transformed. "HEY! HEY! Stop it!" I yelled at them, but nothing worked. Optimus even stepped in our garden, where my Dad and Sam are still talking. "COME BACK HERE, OPTIMUS! I yelled at him. The others also started walking into our garden, only Bumblebee stayed with me, even Mikaela went after them now. "I am going to freak out." I said, and suddenly I felt a big hand around my body and saw Bumblebee picking me up. "Huh?" He now also went into our garden and placed me on his shoulder. Bumblebee positioned himself next to our house, where we could hear Sam and dad talking. "I love you" Sam said out of panic. "God, I love you just so much right now." "Your mom wanted me to ground you and your sister. You were 3 minutes late. "Oh well it's another thing you did for us dad because you're such a swell guy. All right, I love you! Sleep good, handsome man!" He told dad, and I just looked at him like he is an absolute Idiot... "What are you doing? What are you doing? NO! Watch the patch, watch the patch, watch the... Please, please, please. No, no, wait. No, no, no! Oh, no!" Sam said while the Autobots walked into the yard and Optimus stepped on the waterfoundtain. "Oops. Sorry. My bad." "Oh- you couldn't wait of five. You couldn't wait for five minutes? I told you to stay! Just stay! God!" Sam kept going crazy. Sam then came up to me and Mikaela. "I told you to watch them." "What are we supposed to do?!" I asked them, annoyed. Mojo suddenly started barking at the robots and then peed at Iron hide. I had to hold my hand over my mouth, so I don't laugh out loud. "Mojo, Mojo! Off the robot! God!" "Oh wet." "Oh wait easy, easy, Hold on! Hold! This is Mojo. He is a pet of mine. He's a pet. Okay? That's all. If you could just put the guns away... Put the... Put them away. Please." "You have a rodent infestation. Shall I terminate?" Iron hide asked. "Oh, please, just do it! I said next to Sam, "Y/n what the fuck?" He asked me" "What? I don't like him, he always pees in my room, so I don't care what happens to him." "So I should terminate?" Iron hide asked again. " No, no, no, no. He's not a rodent, he's a Chihuahua. This is my Chihuahua. We love Chihuahuas! Don't we?" "Nope" I whispered beside him. Sam gave me a death glare and looked back up to Iron hide. "He's leaked lubricants all over my foot." "He peed on you? Bad Mojo. Bad Mojo!" BAD MOJO!" Iron hide now also said, pointing his weapon on the little Chihuahua. "I am sorry. He's got a male dominance thing. That's all it is." "Uh. My foot's gonna rust." Ironhide said annoyed and walked away. "Be quiet and hide." Sam told them and went inside the house. "Just hurry." "Hey, Bee. Help me up here, so I can check if the glasses are in my room." I told Bumblebee and he came up to me. I stood on his hand and he lifted me up from the ground. I went inside my room and searched for the glasses.

When I didn't find them, I looked out off the window again, but I could not see the autobots anymore. 'Great, just great' I went downstairs to see if they are near here bur when I went down another man I don't know stood there. That is when Sam also came down from his room, Mikaela behind him. 'So my parents know she is here. Oh, I would have loved to see their reaction.' "What is this?" I asked after some time. "How is it going, son, daughter? Are your names Y/n and Sam?" "Yeah" "yes" We both answered. "Well, I need you both to come with us." "Whoa, way out of line." My dad said and stood protectively in front of us. "Sir, I am asking politely. Back off" "You're not taking my son or my daughter." "You gonna get rough with us?" "No, but I'm gonna call the cops. Because there's something fishy going on here." "Yeah. There's something a little fishy about you, your son, your daughter, your little Taco Bell dog and this whole operation you got going on here." "What operation?" "That is what we are gonna find out." Someone walked up to that man and whispered something in his ear. Then he looked at us for a second before calling me and Sam to him. "Son, daughter." "Yeah?" Sam asked, "Step forwards, please." He told us and we both stepped forwards. He pointed some device at us, and it started beeping like crazy. "Fourteen rats. Bingo! Tag them and bag them!" He said and walked off. "You hurt my dog, I'll kick your ass!" My mother screamed at those men. "Sam! Y/n! Don't say anything! Not a word until we get a lawyer" "yeah"

And with that we got put in a car and started driving somewhere. "So uhh- LadiesMan217. That is your eBay username, right?" He asked Sam, "Yeah, but you know, it was a typo and I ran with it." "What do you make of this?" The man said and played an audio. "Well. Here's what I said, okay? 'Cause this is a total misunderstanding that my car had been stolen..." "Really?" "...from me, from, my home, but it's fine now because it's back! It came back!" "Well, not by itself." "Well no.." "Because cars don't do that because that would be crazy. They argued and started all laughing. 'The fuck?' That's funny. "So what do you kids know about aliens, huh?"