War

An Alarm got off, and we quickly got out of their why? Oh, nothing big, just Megatron in waking up... yeah, really good timing for waking up buddy. Anyway, we are on our way to mission city right now. "There is Optimus" Sam muttered. When we drove past them, they all turned and now drove behind us and the military car. Behind us, a few decepticons appeared. "No, no, no, no, no" "What?" "It's the same cop!" Sam answered at Mikaela's question. A Decepticon transformed and started to attack other cars while driving still in our direction. Optimus slowed down and transformed and got tackled by the transformer. They fall off a bridge and more we weren't able to see.

When we arrived in the city, we quickly got out of the car and the soldiers started to through green smoke grenades around us as a mark. We are waiting for the Air force, but instead of the air force, another yet appeared. Ironhide transformed and screamed, "It's Starscream! Back up! Take cover! Bumblebee!" They both took a truck and held it up while Starscream was firing at them. The truck exploded and Bumblebee and Ironhide were falling backwards. "Anybody hurt!? Everybody okay?!" I heard Lennox scream. But I was just focused on the yellow bot intron of me, whose foots are ripped off. "Oh no Bee..." "Get up! Bee get up!" Sam yelled at him, but he just keeps crawling on the ground. "We're not gonna leave you." I told Bee. Bee took the cube and gave it to Sam. Suddenly another big robot came who I instantly recognized. Megatron. "It's Megatron! Retreat! Move! Fall back!" I heard Optimus. I looked back to him and saw him fighting against Jaz. He shot at him and Jazz fall back on the ground. Megatron picked him up and flew with him to a big building on the top. I saw what happened and got panicked. I looked around for a weapon and found one. In my whole life I never used one, apart from video games of course. But I always was a fan of weapons, so I knew what I had in my hands, it was a Barrett M82. It was one of the best snipers. I took it and aimed at Megatron. I cleared my head and shoot. It hit Megatron right on his right eye and out of surprise he let Jaz fall down. He quickly got up and started fighting again. I swear to god, I almost got a heart attack.

Out of nowhere, I saw Mikaela with the truck driving to us. "Sam help me with that" And with that they started to put be on the back of the truck. "Sam! Y/n! Where is the cube?" Lennox asked us." "Right here." I said and pointed to Sam. "Okay" "What?" "All right, I can't leave my guys back there, so here, take this flare. Okay, there is a tall, white building with statues on top. Go to the roof. Set the flare." "No." Sam said, and looked at him in disbelieve, "Signal the chopper and set the flare." "No, no. I can't do this!" Lennox grabbed hm by the collar and bend him down to his level. "Listen to me! You're a soldier now! All right, I need you to take this cube. Get it into military handy, while we hold them off, or a lot of people are going to die!" I sneaked up to them and took the Cube out of Sam's hands. "I'll do it." I told him and looked at Lennox with a straight face." "You are not going alone!" Sam said to me. "Fine, I'm coming with you" He said, and I smiled at him. "Y/n, Sam, we will protect you." Ironhide said "Okay" Sam and I started running until Mikaela called out for him. Sam went back to her, and she told him something I couldn't hear. "Sam come on!" I yelled and we both started to run to the building.

"Keep moving Y/N, SAM! Don't stop!" Iron hide said next to us while we're running to the building with the cube in my hands when suddenly a deception landed in front of us and started to fight Ironhide and Ratched. Sam and I hid next to a car while they were fighting, when they finally stopped and that decepticon flew away, Ironhide turned to us. "Y/n, Sam, get to the building!" "Give me that cube, boy and girl!" A very ugly voice told us. But we kept running until I got hit by a car and the cube fell out of my hands. "God dammit!" I cursed under my breath. We arrived at the building and were at a very, very big house. "Come on, Sam, we need to go to the roof." "You're not gonna get me. You're not gonna get me!" "US! Sam. He won't get US," I told him, annoyed while we're running. "I smell you little humans." We were running through the halls when suddenly the ground busted open and reviled Megatrons face. We finally found the stairs and run up as fast as we could. When we arrived, Sam set the flare, and we ran to the edge of the building