Everything is a mess

I looked at him for a moment until I realized it's not over yet, so I ran away. I heard and saw the other autobots and ran in their direction. I ran to Bee and sat into the passenger's seat. The other autobots fought against the decepticons, but after I was in the car, we all got out of there. Sam was in the driver's seat looking at me, "Y/n what happened?" But I was too numb to answer. I just looked out of the window with no expression on my face. I felt the seatbelt get tighter around me, and I hugged the seatbelt back. Bee and the twins stayed with s while the others went back to the military. We hide somewhere where we hoped nobody would find us, in a broken building. They all got out off the car except for me. I stayed there and didn't move an inch. "You------okay?" I looked at the radio and then out of the window again. "No Bee. Actually I'm not. He died right in front of me and I, I feel like it's my fault." I said, but before he could say anything else I left the car and went to the destroyed building where I could be alone for some time. Behind me, Bee transformed and looked at me with sad eyes.

Later I still didn't talk to the others, but now I was sitting with a little distance to them, thinking about this whole situation. Leo complained about the whole thing and annoyed me and Sam with this. "Yo Leo!" One of the twins said making him jump. "This thing is going to give me a heart attack, I swear." "That's 'cause you're the wuss." "You forced me into that car, right?" "I think he is scared." "Hey, Mudflap what are we gonna do with this shrimp taco?" 2Let's pop a cap in his ass, throw him in the trunk and then nobody gonna know nothing, know what I mean?" "Not in my trunk." The twins argued. "Bumper cars? I'm hearing you. Okay? I'm right here and I'm hearing you. No ones popping any caps in any asses, okay?! I've had a hell of a day!" "Why don't you get a haircut with your bitch ass?" The robots shot back. "Listen Y/n, Sam, I know what I'm gonna do. I'm just gonna go to the authorities and tell them the truth. I had nothing to do with this." Me, told us until I had enough. I stand up and walked up to him. Hey, you wanted this, right? You wanted the real deal? That's what this is. Wake up! You're in the middle of it! You wanna run, go ahead, no one is stopping you! Stop complaining!" I turned around and sat back down while Sam and Leo also went somewhere else.

In the evening, we made a camo fire and all tried to calm down a bit. Mikaela came to me and hugged me. "There is nothing you could have done." I walked over to Bee and looked at the ground. "Bee, if you hate me, I understand. I messed up. I'm sorry." I said with tears in my eyes. "Young girl----you are the person----I care about most-----in my life. If---there is anyhing-----you need, I------won't be----far away." "He is dead because of me." "There's some things-----you just------can't change. So, his sacrifice for us-----would not have been in vain. Hallelujah!" "You're right, but where do we start, it feels like there is no place for us anymore." "We----gotta stick together." Bee said and transformed. I walked over to him and sat on his hood. "Everything we worked on---will be wiped out----in one day." Suddenly, Sam looked like he has an idea. "You two. Hey, you know the glyphs? These? The symbols that have been rattling around in my head?" "That's old school, yo. That's like... That's Cybertronian." "Oh, that's some serious stuff, right there. They gotta mean something, like a message or a map." I said. "Can you read this?" "Read? No. We don't really do much reading. Not so much." "If you can't read it, we gotta find somebody who can." Leo came back, "Look who came sashaying back. Hair growing like a Chia pet. Look at him." "I had a bit of a panic attack earlier, alright?" "That's 'cause you're a pussy." "I think I'm allowed that, considering what I've been through. I hear you have a problem. I think I know someone who can help." "Who?" "Robo-Warrior." "Who?" I asked very confused.