So much History

"Now, then, I'm afraid all this ballyhoo is on your account. If you want to save your friends, you will leave them." Cogman told us while Cross still cried over his finger. "What, and run off with some crazy ninja butler?" Cade asked him. "Your friends will be safe in your absence. In your presence, unsafe." Cogman said. "Cade, he is right. They are not safe with us." I said and looked at Jimmy, Izabella and the Autobots. "You two are more important than you can possibly imagine. You are needed, Ma'am, Sir. Urgently. My Master is fond of saying that all the important decisions in life often come down to one moment." He said. I looked up at him. That kind of reminds me of Optimus. I thought. Cade nodded, agreeing. Cade walked to the other Humans while I walked closer to the Autobots, Hound now finally also arrived. "The plane is waiting. We are going to England." Cogman said. I then looked at Cade, who also looked at me. "Can we take Bee with us?" I asked Cogman. "Of course as you please." Cogman said.

"Listen up, little Miss Sunshine, I'm in charge now. Just don't expect any bedtime stories." "See ya later, Crosshairs." I told him and followed Cogman. We flew for a few hours until we finally arrived. "Ah, The white cliffs of Dover." I heard Cogman. We landed and all got off the plane, followed by Bee. We all walked over a grass field to a kind of castle. "It's beautiful here." I said amazed. We noticed an old man, and a tank was behind him. Suddenly, the tank fired at us. Bee quickly grabbed me and stepped away a few meters. I saw how the man yelled at the Tank, who now transformed. "Hello there!" He greeted us. "What the hell!?" Bee asked the man and pointed to the place where the tank shot at us. "Master, he's a complete knucklehead." Cogman said. "I'm fully sorry about that, but, um, you see, he thinks it's still the year 1918 or 1914 something like that. So sad. World war and that stuff. I mean Battle of the Marne, Battle of the Somme, Battle of the Marne, Battle of the Passchendaele. Trenches and mud and death and gore and all that. It's terribly sad. It's a long way to Tipperary; it's a long way to go. It's umm kinda sad uhh, Robot demensia. It's not at all pretty."

"Ah, I don't know what you're smoking in that pipe, man, but, what's going on here? Did you drag me to some Transformer retirement home? Look, somebody better start talking, or I'm out of here." "Woah woah woah, ok, umm, Bumblebee? We only met when I was a little boy in short pants; I must have been that tall." He said showing a high. "Maybe taller, maybe shorter, I can't remember." "You know, Bee?" I asked him, curious. "Bee, do you know this guy?" Cade asked him. "I don't----with you. Oh, yes." He said. "Let's have a look at this thing, he said and pointed at the talisman, and that was when I stopped listening. It was just quite boring. Suddenly we all heard car engines, and a beautiful orange and black Lamborghini approached us. "Ah, I do so love perfect timing. What a bitching car she is!" Then the transformer transformed, and a woman fell out of the car. She quickly ran to the fields, followed by the transformer.

"So is this a kidnapping sort of situation or her first Transformer experience?" Cade asked him. "It's both, really." He answered. "But she does have a rather nice fighting-or-flight response." "She is very difficult." The other transformer told us, "After that, we all went into the castle to get to know why we are here now. "My name is Edmund Burton, 12th Earl of Folgan. Almost the Last surviving member of the Order of the Witwiccans." "What?" I asked him, confused. Bee and the other transformer stood by the window and watched. "You mean the Witwickeys?"I asked him. "Sort of. And you are too." He said. "Does he have to loom like that?" The woman asked, disturbing our important talk. "je m'appelle Hotrod." He said in an French accent, so we couldn't really understand. "Ut What?" She asked. "Hotrod" He repeated. "Ut rut?" She asked again. "Hotrod." I said for her to understand. "It's his French accent." "Is he French?" "No, he just likes the accent." "No, no, no! I hate the accent. But I can't get rid of it. I'm stuck with the accent. Ugh." "He is a solider, Miss Vivian. He swore an oath to your father to protect you." Then he looked at me. "Was he also sent to protect you?" He asked me and pointed at Bee. "At first yes, but when his mission of protection of me and my brother was over, he decided to stay with me." I said, smiling at Bee's direction. "Some dad you got there." Cade said to the woman. "I mean it's a nice ride; you can roll right up to Buckingham Palace in that thing." He said. "Okay, you, American guy, shut it. What am I doing here?" She asked "Yeah, what is she doing here?" Cade also asked. "Introductions. Miss Vivian Wembly. Master of History, Oxford. Doctor of Philosophy, also Oxford and Doctor of Letters again, Oxford, I think anything else?" He then pointed at me, "Y/n Witwickey, ex-military soldier, girlfriend of an autobot, with me last descendant of the Witwiccans and four-time world saver. Anyway, meet Cade." He said and Cade looked at him, offended. "Yeager. Cade Yeager I'm an inventor."

Vivian and Cade fought for some time, and Cogmen then also attacked Cade. In the meantime, I walked to the window, and Bee came over to me. I held out my hands for him, and he laid his head in them. I put my forehead against Bee's and enjoyed it best I could with them fighting behind us. Little did I know that Sir Edmund Burton was watching the whole Interaction the whole time. We soon left the room and walked down a hall. "They're all Folgans. And that was my aunt there." He said and pointed to a few pictures. "These are all the Witwiccans." He said and I walked closer to a shelf where many pictures stood. "There is a picture of my great-grandfather. I said, and pointed to it. "Oh my god, there is a picture of me and Sam." "Yeah, They all belonged to a sacred society, you see. To protect the secret history of Transformers. Here on earth. Now, This is the Witwiccan family tree. Merlin, Vivian. Goes back to 40 Generations. Go over to the desk; there is a photo. Your father was a member. " He told Vivian "He very much wanted to tell you that. And my own family had some small part in all this. "ZB-7 Looks just like Bee." Cade said about a photo on the wall. "It is he was attached to the Devil's Brigade. Pretty vicious military unit. It helped turn the tide of war, you know." "Bee?" Cade asked in disbelief, and I also looked at them in disbelief. "But he's so nice." "Behind the lines during war, they called him many things. Nice was never one of them."

"It all began in 484 AD, when King Arthur and his wizard, Merlin, stared down and vanquished the Saxon horned at Mount Badon. That's his sword and his mace there." "It's a myth." Vivian said. "Yeah, every legend, every myth, every story whispered around the campfire, has a logical explanation." "Oh, with that, I agree wholeheartedly, but logic has left the buildings. You're talking about magic." "What, like your walking-talking Lamborghini and her walking-talking Camaro boyfriend over there?" He asked her, and Vivian looked at me with a surprised and a little disgusted look. "You got a problem?" I asked her, annoyed. "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." She turned around to him, but I walked past them, right to Bee. "I think we're almost done here, Bee." I said and sat on his hood and looked at the beautiful castle.

"Now, this place was built around the original Round Table. Percival, Gawai, Tristian, and Lancelot. They sat right here. Twelf in all. Twelf Alien knights whop saw in Camelot what the human race could be at its finest. A race of honer." In the background, Cogman was playing dramatic Organ music. "Cogman?" "Hmm?" He asked and stopped abruptly. "You're ruining the moment again." "I was making the moment more epic." "Just be quiet. What's the matter with you?" He told him annoyed. "If I could find his neck,. I'll strangle him." He said annoyed. "This belongs to King Arthur himself. Now, legend held that one last knight would someday be chosen and struggles to save to world would begin." "It would appear, Mr. Cade, that this last knight is you." "What? Cade asked him. "You're saying he traveled the whole universe to find me?" "Not you specifically. Not a failed inventor from the states of Texas; No god forbidden." HE said and again, Cogman was singing some dramatic Opera music. "Stop it!" He yelled. "What?" He asked us. "You know, if you don't stop it, I will send you back to Cybertron in a little tiny box." "Oh, scary." "I'm not a failed inventor." "No, he meant the qualities of a knight, Mr. Cade." "Miss Vivian, the qualities of a knight, if you please." "Qualities of a knight, purity of heart, valor, honor, virtue, and integrity." "I have those." "Oh, and most importantly,. Is he chaste?" "Chaste?" Cade asked, "Dude, I was getting Chased when your little weirdo buddy, brought me over here on the plane." "Chaste. C-H-A-S-T-E-. T." And only for that, I want to kill her badly. "Yeah, I know I was making a joke. You think I don't know how to spell? I know what he meant." "Sure you were."

They started talking about stupid topics again. But sure, go on; it's not like the earth is in danger again. While they talked about the table a little bit, I was a little absent in my own thoughts. "Only a direct descendant of Merlin himself can wield this instrument of absolute power." Edmond Burton said. "So I have to do this?" Vivian asked. "Not really. I mean, you can do it, but I was talking more about her; I mean, she has more qualities for that." He said, motioning to me. I stood there, looking at them with a poker face. "You are there to show us where the staff is."

Suddenly, Cogman ran through the door, screaming. "Mi6 and TRF are here!" "Move it! Go!" "Cogman, get me to London, okay?" When we arrived outside, Bee, Hotrod stood there. "I got 'em boys." "Hurry, quick quick, quick!" TRF got out of their car and I quickly got into the car, Cade in the passenger seat and Vivian in the back. "Get out of here! My weapon of time will stop them." He shot at them and they all went flying in slow-motion. "Get us out of here, Bee." I said and we started driving.