Robo-Warrior

"This guy, Robo-Warrior, everything about anything alien, he's supposed to know. One time we revenge-hacked his site, and maybe I saw some of your alien drawings or whatever." We arrived at a meat store where that 'Robo-warrior' is supposed to be, and we all got out of the car. "This is it?" "Yep." "All right, wait here. I'll give you a go or no go. All right?" and with that, Leo went inside the meat store, and we stayed outside. We waited for a few minutes, but then decided to go inside. "It's him! It's him! That's the guy right there. That's him." Leo said and pointed at...... Simmons.

"No." "You've gotta be kidding me," I muttered. "All right, the meat store is closed. Everybody out. Out, right now." "Wait, you two know this guy?" "We're old friends." Sam answered. "Old friends?" Simmons and I asked in synchro. "You are the case that shut down Sector Seven and got the kibosh disbanded. No more security clearance no retirement, no nothing. All because of you, your little criminal girlfriend, and your sister." He said and pointing at each one of us. "Moron. Where's the whitefish?" A woman asked, "Hey! don't touch the pig." "Yakov. You don't get Christmas bonuses standing around. You want those new teeth you saw on SkyMAll?" "It's my dream." "Help her out." Simmons ordered. "You live with your mama?" Mikaela asked. "No, my mama lives with me. It's a big difference. They got your faces all over the news, alien boy and girl." "Yeah, we know." "And NBE One's still kicking? How did that happen? Don't answer. I don't know what you're hiding, but I don't want anything to do with it. So, goodbye. You never saw me. I got bagles to schmear Vanish." "Can you give us 5 seconds? Look, we need your help," I said."Really, you need my help?" "Look, I am slowly losing my mind. Okay, I had a little crab-bot, plunged a device deep into the tissues of my brain, and started projecting little alien symbols like a freaking home movie. And on top of that, we are wanted fugitives." "So you think you've got it rough?!" I asked him.

"You said it projected images of your brain?" Simmons asked me. "Yes." I answered, "Meat locked, now!" He yelled and pointed to another room, and we all followed him down there. "Dead pigs." Leo said disgusted. "What you're about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother." I almost laughed at that if the situation wouldn't be that serious. He lifted a metal deck up, and we all went inside.

"Swine flu. Not good." Leo complained again. "Now you know." Simmons started, "Next time you eat a goat or a pig, there's a story behind it." He continued. I looked at him, irritated, after that sentence, and we all followed him downstairs. The room was kind of small but filled with lot's of paper bags stabled in the whole room, and Simmons started to search for something. "We are talking about symbols." He mumbled to himself and kept looking. I looked around in the room until Simmons seemed to find what he was searching for. "Any of there look like the symbols you saw?" He asked and handed a few photos to Sam and me, "Where did you get these?" I asked amazed.

"Before I got fired, I poached S-7's crown jewel, over 75 years of alien research, which points to one inescapable fact. The Transformers—they've been here a long, long time." Simmons explained while going up a ladder. "How do I know?" He asked us, and we all looked up at him, "How?" Sam asked Simmons threw a little box at Leo, who caught it. "Archeologists found these unexplained markings in ancient ruins all over the world." He stated, "So everything can be possible." I mumbled, "China. Egypt. Greece." He said, and put to each country a photo on a table. Next, he put a film on a TV in the corner. "It was shot in 1932. These are the symbols you're seeing in your head?" He asked Sam who looked at them again

"Yeah, those are the ones," he told us. "The same ones over here, right?" He asked, pointing to the pictures. "So, tell me, how did they end up drawing the same things? Aliens. And I think some of them stayed." "For real?" I asked

"Yeah, check this out. Project Black Knife. Robots in disguise, hiding here all along. We detected radio signatures all across the country. I pleaded on my knees with S-7 to investigate it, but they all said the readings were infinitesimal. that i was obsessed." "Yeah, Megatron said there was another Energon source here." I said, "On earth. Another source?" Simmons asked in disbelief. "Yes, on earth." Sam agreed with me. "Then he said these symbols, in my head would lead me there." Sam continued, "You talked to your Autobot friends about it?" "The source is before them" I answered his question The source is before them." He repeated "yes." I said again, "Well, then we are porked, unless we can talk to a Deception. I mean, I'm not on speaking terms with them." Simmons laughed. "Who would be on speaking terms with one?" I asked. "Actually, I am." "What?!" Sam asked in disbelief.

Mikaela and I went up to Bee, and she took out a metal box. "I'll wait here with Bee and tell him what's going on. You guys can tell me later what you found out." I said and got into the front seat, "Hey Bee...."

".....and now Mikaela said she knows how to talk to a deception and we both went up here. I just didn't want you to be alone all the time," I mutter in the last part. "It's fine------you should be with------them and--------not with me." "Na, I prefer you." I said, smiling. We enjoyed the silence for some time until the others came back and told us what they found out. After that, the other drove with the autobot twins since Bee closed the door, so we would have some time for ourselves. I know 'perfect time for that Bee." I thought ironic.