Meeting the Autobots

We all sat in the car and it was a tense atmosphere. I sat on the driver's seat, Sam next to me and Mikaela in the back. It was awkward quiet, until Mikaela spoke, "This car is a pretty good driver." "Yeah I know" Sam replied. "Well, maybe you should sit in my lap." Sam said, and I just rolled my eyes. "Why?" "Well I have the only seatbelt expect Y/s's you know? Safety first. "Yeah, alright." From the back, she came to the front and sat on Sam's lap." You know what I don't understand? Why, if he's supposed to be, like, this super-advanced robot, does he transform back into this piece-of-crap Camaro?" And with that sentence, our car pulled over and kicked them both out. I also wanted to get out, but the seatbelt didn't get off, and the door didn't open. " Wait, what are you doing?" I asked him. "Hold tight beauty." I heard the Radio say, and he started driving again but this time on'TWO WHEELS?!' WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ?!' I screamed in my head and from one to another second there was a brand-new Camaro. "What?" I heard Sam say, and after I calmed down, I looked through the window and waved at them. Are you going to stand there all day?" I asked and grinned at them. They both got into the car. Mikaela in the back and Sam in the front.

"Why didn't he kicked you out too?" Sam asked and looked at me suspiciously. " Don't know" I grinned at him. "Maybe he likes me more than you two." "Yeah, I think so too." He mumbled to himself. He started driving, and we drove to a big building in the yard. The other two got out off the car and stood in front of the hood. Suddenly, 4 asteroids came flying in our direction. They flew right over our heads and one crashes near us and the others farther away. Sam and Mikaela went to the one that was close behind us, while I stayed with our car. Soon the others came back and got into the car. He started to drive again, and we drove till we were in a dark alley. In front of us, there suddenly came a big semi truck right towards us. Behind us came other vehicles, a black SUV, an ambulance and a Pontiac Solstice. I also got out of the car, and all the other car and the truck in front is transformed into Robots. He bent down to us and spoke.

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky and Y/n Witwicky, descendant of Archibald Witwicky?" "They know your names." "Yeah" Sam spoke for us. "My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron." "But you can call us Autobots for short." the yellow one said. "Autobots" Sam mumbled. "What's cracking, little bitches?" "My first lieutenant. Designation Jazz." "This looks like a cool place to kick it." I looked at him for a moment, "Woah, you are cool." I said and looked at him and grinned. He looked at me and turned to the truck again. " I like her." "What was that, how'd he learn to talk like that?" "We've learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web. My weapons specialist, Ironhide." He said, and the black one took out his guns and pointed them at me. "You're feeling lucky, punk?" He asked me, I just smirked. "Try me" He looked at me a little surprised. "She is cool" "easy, Iron hide." "Just kidding. I just wanted to show them my cannons." He said, "Our medical officer, Ratchet." He sniffed in the air before he spoke. "The boy's pheromone level suggests he wants to mate with the female." "PHAHAHAHAHA HE JUST TOLD EVERYONE YOUR SECRET" I laughed at him "Shut up now Y/n" Sam said embarrassed. I shut up, but still giggled a few times. "You already know your guardian, bumblebee." He said "Bumblebee right? So you're my guardian, right?" Sam asked, but bumblebee spoke his head in no and pointed to Sam and to me. "Ah, so, our guardian." "His vocal processors were damaged in battle. I'm still working on them." Ratched said and pointed a red laser in him. Mikaela looked up at Optimus and asked, "Why are you here?" "We are here looking for the All Spark. And we must find it before Megatron." "Mega- what?" Sam asked and Optimus pushes something on his head and some kind of Animation was seen, "Our planet was once a beautiful empire, peaceful and just, until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the decepticons All who defied them were destroyed, Our war finally consumed the planet, and the All Spark was lost to the stars. Megatron followed it to Earth, where Captain Witwickey found him. "Our grandfather" I mumbled. "It was an accident that intertwined our fates. Megatron crash-landed before he could retrieve the Cube. He accidentally activated his navigation system. The coordinates to the Cube's location on earth were imprinted on his glasses." "How do you know about his glasses?" I asked confused "eBay" .... I looked at Sam, "eBay!?" He just looked anywhere but me. 'tch' "If the Decepticons find the All Spark, they will use its power to transform Earth's machines and build a new army." "And the human race will be extinguished. Sam and Y/n Witwickey, you hold the key to Earth's survival." Mikaela looked at us both. "Please tell me you have those glasses." "Yes" Sam and I said at the same time, "Let's go" I said and all the Autobots transformed. Sam and Mikaela went to bumblebee. Sam wanted to go on the driver's seat and Mikaela went on the passenger's seat. I was still looking at those cool cars in front of me. As Sam tried to open the driver seats door, It didn't open, instead the door in the back opened as a signal for him to sit there. He looked confused, but in the end he sat in the back. When I went to Bumblebee I was now confused where to sit but that soled when the driver's door opened automatable. I sat in the car and Sam looked at me in disbelieve. "Why does he let you sit there and not me?" He asked me, still confused, "Well like I said before I think he likes me more." I said and stuck out my tongue. The seat belt got automatically around me, and we started to drive.