dead

I've been in the library for hours now, trying to forget what happened earlier. I really want to help Optimus and the others, they are all my friends. College life is boring, I don't want a normal life like Sam wants it, but he always makes decisions for me. My thoughts got interrupted when Sam, Mikaela and Leo ran into the library hiding behind shelves arguing. I went over to them and looked at them, dumb, fooled. "Mikaela, why are you here and why are you all hiding in here?" I asked them and when they saw me they pulled me down to them and all three told me to be quiet. "He almost had sex with a decepticon." Mikaela said annoyed and looked really pissed. I looked at Sam mad and irritated. Suddenly the wall behind us exploded, and we all started to run the other direction we ran down on the first floor and the decepticon arrived. Sam and I hide under a table, but the other two got hit by a few books that fell down.

The two crawled over to us, and we all got to the back of the wall when the decepticon fired again, the wall next to us got exploded and a huge hole was in it. "Go, go! I yelled and shoved them all through the hole to get out. We got out of the campus and got into a car. I in the driver seat, Sam next to me and Leo and Mikaela in the backseat. I started o hot-wire the car, so we could escape. "Oh, my God, you know how to hot-wire a car? That's so hot." "Drive, Drive, Drive. She is right there. She is right there!" She came up to our car and when she was almost there she transformed into that decepticon again. She destroyed the glass and tried to attack Sam. We drove for a few minutes while she was on the roof trying to attack Sam. I finally had enough and drove right against a traffic light. "Die you bitch." While we drove away a helicopter flew right above us and when he was near us something from the helicopter got stuck in the car roof and another car drove against us. The helicopter flew higher, and we were now also in the air. Sam's door opened, and he hung out off the car. "Sam!" Mikaela and I screamed and tried to grab him to get him back inside. When he finally was back inside, not ten seconds later we were dropped and fell into a warehouse.

The car got split in the half, and we all saw the face of Starscream. We all got out of the car and looked around, when suddenly Megatron rose. "Come here, boy and girl." We slowly approached him. "Closer." We slowly walked down the stairs. "You remember me, don't you?" "I did what you said. Just don't hurt us." Sam said, but Megatron didn't care." "Shut up" He said, grabbed us and threw us on the ground where he pinned us down with his fingers. "It feels good to grab your flesh. I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully, but first we have some work to do." "What do you want from us?" I asked him, "He has something I want in his head!" Megatron said angry, "And me, do I have it too? When yes, then take me, not him!" I yelled "No. You don't have it. But I want to see you in pain, just because you killed me!" He screamed and I got silent. How I could snap your limbs off. Another little robot came to us and started to do something on Sam's face that I couldn't really see. The little robot tried to cut through Sam's head to get his brain, but the roof exploded and Optiumus came through it. Bee came through the wall next to us and also started to fire at the decepticons. Bee took Leo and Mikaela and Sam while I got into Optimus.

While we drove on the rode, we got attacked and Optimus had to transform. I got thrown out and rolled over the grass. "Hide Y/n!" While Optimus fought against Megatron, I hide behind a few trees and watched the scene. When Optimus was about to defeat Megatron he called more Decepticons and now all the deceptiscons tried to grab me while they fought Optimus. "There is another source of energon hidden on this planet. The boy could lead us to it. With that, Megatron hit Optimus on his head. Optimus got thrown away in my direction, and now I hid behind a fallen tree. "Is the future of our race not worth a single human life?" "You never stop at one. I take you all down!" He yelled and started to fight all the Decpticons. With me in the middle off all of it. He defeated most of them but was also injured. "Y/n! Where are you?!" He yelled, but before he could answer, I saw how Megatron drew his sword through his body. "You're so weak." I saw it like in slow motion when Optimus fell to the ground next to me. I got up and looked at him, terrified. "Y/n... run....run." He said, and that moment his orbs lost their color and he died.