Lake party

The next day, I was already up to study a little when I got thirsty and went down to drink something. "Ah morning Sam" I greeted him "morning Y/n" "Where are you going?" "I'm going to this lake party." "Cool, can I come?" "Yeah sure if I can drive and Miles is also coming." "What?! Why Miles? You know how I hate him because he always flirts with me." "Sorry, he is just my best friend" "Yeah, and your only friend" I mumbled under my breath. "What did you say" "Nothing, nothing" I told him, and we went out in the garden.

"Ron, this one is uneven." "Yeah, probably." "This one is wobbly." "Yeah. I'll take care of the real soon. " Couldn't we have hired a professional?" I head mom and dad talking, When we left the house I walked over the path cause I knew dad would argue if we would walk over the grass, but Sam was not so smart. "Oh, Sam, I do not like footprints on my grass." "What food... There are no footprints." "That's why I build my path. So why don't you go from my grass onto my path, okay?" "It's family grass, Dad. "Well, when you have your own grass, you'll understand." "This... I can't do this anymore" "What?" mom asked, "You're putting girl jewelry on a boy dog. He's got enough self-esteem issues for a chihuahua, mom." "That's his bling. I want you both home at 11:00!" "Yeah we will be" I said and got in the back seat. " Please for the love of god drive safety" I heard my mother say, and then we started driving. We then went to pick up Miles. He was already waiting outside, we stopped next to him, and he stuck his head through the window next to me "Hello there" He said wanting to kiss me on the cheek, but I turned away, so he couldn't reach me. He didn't care and went to the passenger's seat in the front. But when he tried to open the door, it automatically opened and hit his head. I had to put a hand in front of my mouth to stop me from laughing. "Good car" I mumbled. I know cars don't speak and can't talk, but I just had to say that. Soon, Miles also got into the car and we started driving.

"Dude, are you sure we're invited to this party? Miles asked, "Of course, Miles. It's a lake. Public property." Sam answered while I kept quiet in the back. "Oh, my God, dud, Mikaela's here. Just don't do anything weird, all right? I am good, right?" "Yeah, you're good." "Okay" Sam said and went with Miles up to them. "Did they just left me here?" I mumbled to my self and got out of the car.

I stood in front of it and sat on the hood, when a boy came up to me. He stood next to the car door and I turned around to face him. "Well hello there cutie, nice car you got there." I was not pleased by him, "Sorry, not interested." I said and looked into another direction. "Well, I just wanted to ask if you're free tod-" but he got stopped when the passenger door opened and hit him in the stomach kinda hard. "What the fuck is wrong with your car?!" He asked freaked out and ran away. I looked at the car again. Then I got suspicious and sat into the driver seat. "At first I thought I am going crazy, but now I am not sure anymore that you are a normal car. What are you? I asked the radio started making sounds again, "visitors fro-" but got interrupted when Miles hoped into the passenger's seat through the window. He was way too close, so I got out of the car and went to the back seat. 'This car is not normal, that's for sure. It does things like it has its own mind or something. I will find out later. In the back seat, I put on my seat belt and waited for Sam also to get into the car. I saw him watching Mikaela go home alone and out of nowhere the radio started to play a song. " Who is gonna drive you home tonight?" "Hey man, what's wrong with your radio?" miles asked him, confused. " I am going to drive her home tonight. Sam said, "What she's an evil jock concubine, man. Let her hitchhike. She lives 10 miles from here, okay? It's my only chance. You got to be understanding here, all right?" "All right. We'll put her in the back next to Y/n. I'll be quiet." "Did you just say: put her in the back"? Sam asked annoyed. " I ain't putting her in the back. You gotta get out of my car." That's a party foul." "What rules?" "Bros before hos." "Miles, I'm begging you to get out of my car. Okay?" Miley looked unbelievable. "And what about her" He said pointing at me. "What about her? She is my sister, and it's her car too, so I have no choice." "You, you, can't do this to me." "Miles. Out. Now." I told him. The door opened automatically and miles stepped out in disbelieve. Sam's droves up to her calling her name. " I hope I didn't get you stranded or anything. Are you sure? So listen, I was wondering if I could ride you home. I mean, give you a ride home in my car to your house." He told her. He opened the door for her and she got inside. "Hi Mikaela" I greeted her "Ah hi Y/n" She greeted back and Sam looked at me in disbelieve but didn't say anything. I got tired, so I laid back and tried to sleep a little.

When I woke up next time, Sam was saying his goodbye to her and drove back home. When we arrived I exited the car greeted mom and dad and went to bed.