chapter 5

Week 4

*We see Naruto walking his blade on his hip, right behind tsunami making sure she makes it safe to her job*

Naruto:Change Nabikanai nagasarenai yo
Ima kanjiru koto ni sunao de itai no Change
Nando demo umarekawaru no Kanashimi mo dakishimete Hashiri dasu yo Tanoshii

*Naruto grabbed a rock throwned his way and place it on the ground, he ignored the man who threw it and kept walking*

Naruto:uragiri ni atte Torawarenai atashi ga koko ni iru Tarinai tsukinai nan datte Motto igamasete yo Pataan ka shita konna sekai ja Jibun ga dare na no ka wakara naku naru...

Tsunami:you know your not wanted here

Naruto:indeed I do. But they hate me not because of what I'm doing but of what I'm giving them

*Tsunami stopped on her tracks, she turned around, and gave Naruto a small glare crossing her arms*

Tsunami:oh really and what is that? Please enlightened me what exactly you think your giving this small village?

Naruto:hope. Me and your father are gonna give them hope when the bridge is finished, right now?

*Naruto showed tsunami his scuffed hand from the sharp rock and shrugged*

Naruto:now they just fear of having that hope be ripped away from them again, so they lash out. I weep for them but I will not give up on them or you tsunami San. We'll restore the hope of this town of this i promise. Now let's carry on wouldn't want you to be late yes?

*Naruto said walking ahead of her. Tsunami sighed and kept walking*

Tsunami:all your doing is signing your death certificate no one beats gato's personal Shinobi

*Naruto stopped for a moment his calm expression changing to am angry frown before he kept walking giving a forced calm expression*

Naruto: tsunami San I can promise you that I'm not most people. I'm a warrior trained from a young age to I have no fear of death, so this little intimidation tactics isn't gonna work

Tsunami:what...what are you talking about?

Naruto: gato's not the only one with ears everywhere. A little birdy told me that gato Made a deal with you. Make me leave and he'll let your father live. But answer me tsunami San

*Naruto turned around and gave tsunami a serious expression*

Naruto:do you actually believe someone like gato Will keep his word? Your father was a dead man before I came along and deep down you know it. At least with me around he'll have a chance to see his dream become a reality

*Naruto opened the door for tsunami who walked inside with her hair covering her eyes. Naruto walked behind her and sat down in a busy table. Naruto looked at the head of the table seeing an older man, older then tsunami but younger then tazuna, he had a small pair of purely black sunglasses, wearing a black suit with a yellow undershirt and a purple tie*

Naruto:so you must be this gato people has been warning me about