chapter 19

*Naruto appeared back to the village, he was dressed back in his normal wool kimono,he had bandages around his chest from his punishment. He started to walk around seeing if any festival game catches his eye, He walked and played a few games here and there for like an hour. He stopped and frowned turning his head to the alleyway. Naruto had his hand holding the hilt of his sword tightly*

Naruto:whoever is there come out and face me like a true warrior.

*Naruto got no response his frown became deeper as he slowly started taking the sword out of the scabbard*

Naruto:this will be your only warning, I've been smelling, hearing and getting glimpses of the both of you following me. So come on out and face your death as warriors or die like scum

???:o..ok ok! We're coming out, please don't hurt us! We don't want to fight you!

*Naruto eyes squinted as he slowly placed his sword back in its home. Soon enough two men came out of the shadows looking worse for wear*

 Soon enough two men came out of the shadows looking worse for wear*

Naruto:for what reason have you been following me. Answer or I'll be forced to act accordingly

Senta:our names are Senta and bunzo. We saw you in the hotel and we need your help!

*Both Senta and bunzo full body bowed at Naruto's feet. Naruto raised an eyebrow at there action*

Bunzo:please Ronin, I can't see my family if you don't help us

Naruto:hm...come with me. We shall discuss this in my quarters. If your hungry I'll order some food.

*Naruto turned around and started walking to the hotel, bunzo and Senta looked at each other and almost stumbling they went running after there only hope to end there mission and see there families again*

Scene change

*Bunzo came out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. He looked at Senta stuffing his face from all the food. Bunzo's mouth watered looking at it all as it's been such a long time since he had seen something so beautiful. He went running and started eating like it was his last meal. Naruto looked at them patiently as he drank his tea. It took another 20 minutes for them to finish*

Naruto:I hope it was enjoyable

Senta:you kidding? I haven't had a good a meal since my last anniversary. Thank you so much, we really appreciate the hospitality

*Naruto nodded at them and signaled them to start talking. Bunzo coughed and began*

Bunzo:yes. You see sir, me and my brother over here are part of the the Akagi gang.

Naruto:yes, I've heard of them, a small gambling organization at the border of iron country

*Bunzo nodded exited, since he knew of them that just raised the chances that he'll help them in there mission*