Chapter 30

Last time

*Naruto saw Hinata pale and look up to the sky to use the sun to tell the time*

Hinata:oh my God I'm gonna be late!

*Hinata screamed whatever calmness she gained disappeared as she grabbed Naruto by the neck of his kimono and dragged him with along. Naruto was surprised at her strength as she ran as fast as she could*

Now

*Hinata was breathing heavily as she made it to her squad meetup, she felt something cold on her cheek, she looked and Naruto was offering her a cool drink. Hinata is not even gonna question where he got it, she snatched it from his hands and started drinking it*

Hinata:t..thank you

Naruto:my pleasure. I see a woman and two boys at the distance, there waving at us, are they your team?

*Naruto asked as Hinata looked and had a small smile seeing her team/friends, she took a few breaths to compose herself and walked ahead, with Naruto walking behind her*

Naruto"a lot of bugs buzzing around today"

*Naruto said as he could hear the humming of insects around him, he squashed one that landed on his chest and cleaned it off. They made it to the group and Hinata smiled at them*

Hinata:hey guys, s..sorry I'm late, I uh, got distracted

Naruto:that is my fault and I apologize

*Naruto said calmly, the 3 others looked at Naruto with different expressions, kurenai was confused at who he was, shino was neutral, and Kiba was scowling at him for being so close to Hinata*

Kiba:who the hell are you?

Hinata:I..I was getting to that, this is my and Sakura's new roommate N. N this is my team, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame and our sensei Kurenai Yūhi

*Naruto bowed to the 3 of them, all finding it weird that he was doing that. Kurenai looked at how he was dressed, he he presented himself, and the big sword on his hip*

Kurenai:what is an iron country samurai doing here?

Naruto:I'm on vacation, and not to be technical, I'm a ronin ranked samurai

*Naruto said as he stood up and saw shino with a bug in his hand. He smiled at him and got closer*

Naruto:you like insects?

Shino:my clan holds a symbiotic relationship with bugs. At night we are all  infused at birth with a special breed of insects, called kikaichū, that use our body as a nest and feed on our chakra, living in a form of symbiosis

*Shino said in a neutral tone as more and more bugs were crawling out of his skin to show this visitor. Shino was ever so slightly impressed that this yellow hair boy was not freaked out in the slightest. He was actually looking with curiosity at them.*

Naruto:I see, you know I have a insect of my own, if you would like. I could show you

Shino:i always like seeing more insect

*Naruto nodded and took a step back, he bit his thumb hard enough to bring out blood and threw the blood to the air*

Naruto:summoning Jutsu!

Shino"a bug summoning?"

*Shino thought as he looked up at the sky and his eyes widen at what he saw*