chapter 7

Nighttime

*It was late at night, it was a rare sight as Naruto wasn't at tazuna's house preparing for what's to come, no. Naruto was busy walking around the village, be it 3 in the morning the small town looked like a ghost town abandoned and left to rot. naruto stopped, his ear twitched as he heard a woman in distress. He ran to the sound and saw a woman behind a dumpster in pain, blood coming down her legs, Naruto went in to actions and grabbed her hands*

Naruto: ma'am what's wrong?! How can I help?!

*The woman tear stained eyes looked at Naruto, the look that woman gave him was haunting it shook Naruto to his core. But Naruto couldn't worry about that he had a duty to do*

Saki:p..pain...b..baby..s...save it....c... can't push anymore...

*Saki said her voice devoid of energy. Naruto eyes widen slightly but he got what she meant, quickly Naruto cleaned the area and made the woman as comfortable as posible as he looked at what he was about to do, he took out his tanto and placed the tip on Saki's abdomen and looked at the woman who just gave a soft nod. With a breath Naruto eyes got determined as he got to work*

Scene change

*The sound of bird chirping made Saki eyes to twitch what was once immense pain was now just a small burning sensation in her stomach as she slowly brought her eyes opened and looked around*

Saki:where...where am I?

*Saki muttered to herself, she touched her stomach where a bandage was stuck to her, the memory of last night came running out of her*

Saki:my baby??!

*Saki screamed or tried too, her voice was horsed that when she tried she coughed profusely, the door opened and a woman came in with a glass of water*

Saki:w.. where's my baby?!

*Saki said distress, tsunami gave a pained expression and pointed behind saki, saki looked and took the breath she was holding, her baby was fine sleeping in the arms of the men that helped her last night*

Saki:thank Kami...oh thank Kami...

*Saki kept muttering her body trembling, making tsunami feel that much more worse about herself as she walked to Naruto waking him up and leaving the room*

Naruto:I see you well I'm glad, I would get up you've lost a lot of blood

*Naruto said softly walking up to her and sitting next to saki giving her baby. Saki held it as if it was the most precious thing on earth tears falling from her face as she held her child tightly*

Naruto: thought of a name for the child?

Saki:Natsumi, Natsumi Yoshida...

*Saki said with a soft smile seeing her daughters chest be lifted up and down softly. Naruto hummed with a smile*

Naruto: Natsumi -meaning beautiful beginnings it's a beautiful name it really is. You must be so glad

Saki;I...I am I'm beyond words, I can never thank you enough for helping uh...

Naruto:Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki. And it was a pleasure honestly

*Naruto said smiling at Saki, Naruto pushed the water and some oranges Naruto took out from a seal for saki, she took them and ate them, Naruto looked at saki with a smile knowing he did the right thing*

Flashback

*The sound of a child's crying woke the tazuna household as the 3 of them ran down and were shocked at what they saw, Naruto holding a crying child in one hand and a woman with dried blood on her clothes in his shoulder. Tsunami was having none of it*