chapter 40

*Naruto got out of the river with a breath, he just finished some swimming training to get more endurance, he grabbed his towel and started drying himself up, he wrapped the towel around his waist and grabbed his sword, pointing it to a bush*

Naruto: whoever is there come out, you are no animal like a cat or rabbits, so don't try to insult my intelligence by making the sounds of such animals

*The bushes rustles and a blonde girl comes out. Ino got up rubbing the back of her head*

Ino:uh, sorry. This is just where I normally go to be alone

 This is just where I normally go to be alone

Naruto:.....

Inside Naruto's brain

*Naruto's brain was a peaceful garden, flowers and weapons placed almost perfectly in place, there were a few suits of armor around, and a cozy size house behind the Naruto in control. We see the honor side of Naruto's brain in a meditating position*

Samurai Naruto:why do I hear someone running?

*The honor part of his brain was giving a thousand years of death kick sending him flying, to the samurai suit, landing with a big crash and giving hormonal Naruto the controls*

Civilian Naruto:get out of my way, there a long hair beauty in front of us!

Samurai Naruto:how the hell did you get out of the cage?

*S Naruto said but all he got was a perverted giggle from his counterpart, as the world changed to a hot spring and the cozy size house turned...well into basically a brothel, and inside that brothel was the memory version, of every person Naruto has slept with*

Back to the real world

Naruto:ah, I see my apologies then. It would seem that I'm the one at fault

*Naruto said giving a small bow, ino looked at the boy up and down*

Ino:I can't blame you for not knowing, I mean we don't even know each other so It..

* Ino stopped talking, and her face got into a thinking express. normally she would love the view, but his face. It was too similar to be ignored*

Ino: it's...it's fine, are you related to the Hokage?

Naruto:i.... can't say I am. I'm not even of this village

*Naruto said with a shrug, ino nodded and started walking around him, inspecting him*

Ino:are you sure? Because you look almost like him

Naruto:almost, but not completely. It must be one of life's strange mysteries, let me assure you, it's nothing more then a coincidence

*Naruto said with a smile that again just told ino, that this boy and the Hokage were related somehow*

Ino "secret love child maybe? Pfff yeah right, Minato is too scared of lady Kushina to ever cheat on her"

Ino:ok, I have no reason to not believe you I guess. I'm ino by the way ino Yamanaka