chapter 16

Last time

Kayo:I couldn't agree more. Thank you for your help, as gratitude how would you like a free upgrade? That man paid for the deluxe baggage, it would be a shame for it to go to waste

Now

Nighttime

*The village was quiet as the rain poured on them, thunder could be heard, and Naruto was in his kimono walking to his new room*

Naruto:Hirogaru yami no naka kawashiatta kakumei no chigiri Darenimo jama saseru wake ni wa ikanai kara Kajitsu ga tsugeta mirai Yume, risou ni kaeru

*Naruto Sang to himself as he always does to fill the empty air of his solo travels. as he opened the the door of the luxury suite*

Naruto:Daremo ga nozon da "owari" wo... Hirogaru yami no naka kawashiatta kakumei no chigiri Darenimo jama saseru wake ni wa ikanai Itsuka boku ga misete ageru Hikari kagayaku sekai wo

*Naruto snapped his fingers making a small ball of fire appear he placed the fire on the candles around the room giving it light, Naruto whistled looking at the room*

Naruto:quite the lovely room. I can only imagine what my first room looked like

*Naruto said to himself with a chuckle. He looked around and saw that the belongings of the white haired man was still here. He sighed and started collecting them all putting them in a bag*

Naruto: I'll give this to the receptionist it shou...

*Naruto froze and frown, his frown got deeper and deeper as his face morphed in to one of disgust seeing the Shinobi weapons in the drawer of the nightstand*

Naruto:now it makes sense why that thing was such a perverted pig he was a Shinobi...

*Naruto spat out in disgust, instead of going to the receptionist Naruto grabbed all of Jiraiya's belonging and disappeared into a explosion of butterflies*

Location Taro island

*Naruto landed at the beach and threw every single piece of paper in to the ocean ruining them beyond use. Next Naruto collected wood and made a huge fire throwing everything else inside there so it would melt. Naruto eyes never left the fire until he saw every single weapon become nothing more then a useless combined goop of metal. Naruto took a breath feeling better as he transformed in to a group of butterflies and was taken back to the hotel*

Scene change

*Naruto was resting in his room reading the same book of fuinjutsu for the 100th time when his door was knocked. Naruto got up and opened it seeing a maid with her hands on her hip and a serious expression on her face*

 Naruto got up and opened it seeing a maid with her hands on her hip and a serious expression on her face*