chapter 26

Next morning

*Sakura lifted her head from the drool infested pillow and smelled the air as the delicious smell woke her up from her deep sleep*

Sakura:mh, what smells so good?

*Sakura mumbled as she got off bed almost stumbling on her feet, she opened the door and looked at the door in front of front of her, Hinata opened her door at the same time only she had a terrible case of bed head*

Sakura:....you look like shit

Hinata:duck you

*Hinata said even in her sleepy like state, even with the fact that she's not a morning person, Hinata still couldn't curse to save her life, she was too pure for that. Both girls walked do the kitchen and saw the kitchen table already with food ready, and there new roommate finishing the miso soup and singing*

Naruto:Mijikai yoru ni mayoikonda meru Heya to kodoku terasu mabushii gamen Onaji toki onaji kimochi no ureshisetsunasa Ima kono kyori jikan sae mo tobikoete
Naki warai suki kimi no kokoro wa...

*Naruto turned around and looked at the two girls with a small smile. Sakura frowned a little since he was using her cherry blossom print apron.*

Naruto:good morning, I hope you've both slept well, I've made breakfast

Hinata:it...it all smells great thank you so much,  I didn't even know we had fish

Naruto:we didn't, but I went and fished some after my workout, good way to calm the mind

*Both girls sat and grabbed there utensils, Naruto frowned looking at them, having flashback of miss Takeda's stern life lessons*

Naruto:so, are you two just gonna eat without brushing your teeths?

*Both girls froze and looked at each other, they looked...well like they normally look every morning, but still. Naruto had a point, more so Hinata at least thought so. She quickly got up*

Hinata:o...oh dear your right, excuse us

Sakura:more like excuse you, I'll brush after breakfaaah!

*Sakura yelped as Hinata grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the bathroom with her. Naruto shrugged took the apron off, washed his hands and went to his seat to wait for them. Naruto trembled a little looking down at the food and the memory it brought*

Flashback

*We see little Naruto back at the orphanage waiting to eat while Mugen was eating already*

Naruto:miss Takeda told us to wait before we eat so she can get the other children, and you still haven't prayed

Mugen: I'm not gonna wait, besides she's not gonna know, beside why would I pray to the Buddha, the Dharma and the Sangha, when I'm starving? as long as you aren't a snitch I'll be fine

*Mugen said as he kept picking at the food where it wouldn't be noticable, Naruto pursed his lips and kept quiet, Mugen felt a chill run down his spine as a familiar hand touched his shoulder*

Takeda:mugen. What to you think your doing?

Mugen:n.. nothing, t..the food just fell and I uh, well...

Takeda:mugen. Let's have a little talk....

*That day 3 things could be heard, the sound of little mugen crying, the sound of a ruler hitting the little boy's bottom, and the sound of miss Takeda scolding him for such a rebellious act*

Present

Naruto;......

*Naruto like the good boy he is and still a little bit scared of an angry miss Takeda somehow appearing from behind him, placed his hands together and prayed before eating*