The Reveal

No one moved.

Percy's sea green eyes never once left Annabeth's grey ones. Tears filled both of their eyes.

Annabeth ran into Percy's open arms as they both shed tears. Percy's wings wrapped tightly around them. Annabeth started sobbing as the pent up emotions came flowing out. Percy silently stroked her head, whispering to her: "ssshh, I'm okay. I'm here. I've got you wise girl."

Luke looked as the scene and smiled. All the nights Percy delt with nightmares and fears of loosing her can finally calm down.

Annabeth pulled back gently but didn't leave his embrace. She questioned through sniffles and tears, "How? What happened? Are you okay?! Where have you been!?" Fully taking in the crown upon his head, the swirling stars in his eyes. His wings.

Percy also had tears flowing down his face, "I'll explain it all later. I'm just glad you are safe."

They shared a kiss of love and passion and hugged again. Percy pressed her against his chest, breathing in her beautiful citrus smell. He was never leaving her again.

He opened his eyes and met his fathers gaze.

He slowly released Annabeth and took a step to the god of the sea, his legs shaking a bit from his use of power.

"Percy." Poseidon whispered.

He quickly closed the gap between him and his son. Pulling the boy into a warm embrace. Percy's wings relaxed as they hugged.

"I'm so sorry Percy. I'm so so sorry." The god of the sea mumbled.

"It's okay dad." He whispered back. "It wasn't your fault."

They pulled apart. Percy took a step back only to find his legs wouldn't support him anymore.

"Whoa there." Luke said as he was instantly by his side to steady him. Poseidon wrapped his arm under him to support his weight.

"What wrong?!" Annabeth asked frantically.

"It's okay, he just used too much of his power up. That was reckless Percy." Luke scolded.

"It's fine. I'm fine." Percy said as he relaxed against his father.

Annabeth was about to ask another question when one of the soldiers came over to them.

"Commanders, we are ready for your orders."

Luke just sighed. "We will be right there." Dismissing the soldier. He bowed to Percy then left.

Luke pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to Percy. "Here. This should hold you over until later."

"What is that?" Annabeth questioned.

"Something Chaos made for Percy. It's basically like ambrosia but more powerful. He tends to get himself into situations and so Chaos makes sure I always have some on hand to resupply some of his energy and power if it gets too low."

Annabeth smirked while shaking her head, "Seaweed Brain, of course you would need that."

Percy just smiled at her as he popped the chewy square in his mouth and swallowed. Suddenly a small glow surrounded him and he stood up straight again.

"I'm fine now, thanks L- " He turned to Luke, "um, co-commander." He finished awkwardly.

"We should go, I'll introduce myself later, the army is waiting for you." Luke said.

Percy nodded, grabbed Annabeth's hand and started walking towards the center of camp where his sector was gathers, along with the rest of camp. As they got closer he flicked his hood up, giving Annabeth a wink.