Torture

*** WARNING: FOR MATURE READERS. DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE TO BLOOD OR GORE. TORTURE IS PRESENT AND DESCRIBED. ***

The first thing Percy became aware of was the soreness in body. He couldn't think clearly as his head swam with discomfort. The second thing he noticed was the air. He instantly knew where he was. The hot acidic air, the screams and sounds in the distance. Tartarus. He could feel sweat already forming on his face. The third thing Percy noticed was that his arms and legs were held down as he laid there. He couldn't move. His armor was gone but his black t-shirt and pants remained.

He opened his eyes and took in his surroundings. He was in a dark cavern and chained to some kind of giant, unleveled, stone rock that rested higher up than the others. It was uncomfortable to say the least. 'Well, this isn't good.'

He gently tried to pull against his chains, trying to stay as quiet as possible to not draw attention. They didn't budge. Zero slack. He focused on his powers but felt nothing. The pain and pressure of the dagger embedded in his shoulder spiked as he shifted. He hissed in discomfort as he moved around.

Unwanted memories of this place started flowing to the surface. Panic started ebbing its way into his mind. He can't contact anyone, no one knows where he is, and if Order is smart, then Chaos won't be able to sense his location. He tried not to linger on those thoughts, thinking of ways to escape instead. He remembered what Order had said about his bloodstream. If he could get the daggers out, then as his body filtered his blood his powers would slowly return.

Percy's thoughts were interrupted by someone entering the cavern. Tartarus gleamed with delight when he saw the boy awake. "Took you long enough to wake up. It's been a whole day already. Your friends are going quite crazy."

Percy growled in hatred at the Primordial. A new presence filled the cavern as it got even darker than it was. "Now Perseus do behave for us." Order scolded, appearing beside the boy. Percy tried to cover the fact that he was completely and utterly terrified.

"I have been waiting for this moment." He leaned down and whispered into Percy's ear, "scream as loud as you want. No one will find you here."

Percy immediately tensed. He was expecting this but not so soon. In one swift motion Order drug a blade along Percy's chest. It wasn't too deep, but it did its job as Percy cried out. Blood coating the blade. Order hissed in delight, "Oh, this is so wonderful. How Chaos will regret his existence. He won't ever get the chance to see you again."

Tartarus chuckled in the background. Percy squeezed his eyes shut and groaned as Order dug the blade deeper into his flesh. The blade felt cold and burned as he broke through skin. Reveling in the sight of the demigods' blood beginning to fall onto the rock he was chained upon.

It didn't take long for Order to tear through the boy's soft flesh on his arms and stomach. Cries of pain filling the space. Within minutes Percy was already growing lightheaded. He opened his after a pause in the pain to find Order staring straight at him.

"You know. I think I remember something from the first time we met." He said while his hand hovered over Percy's wing. Percy fought against the chains, feeling them already cutting into his wrists, but he didn't care. Order just laughed.

"I'm going to kill you." Percy hissed out.

"I would like to see you try." With both hands, Order grabbed the thickest part of Percy's wing, closest to his back. In one movement he snapped the bone in half. The scream that filled the air was petrifying. So much pain came from one movement. Tears were falling down Percy's face. He couldn't breathe.