Pt 12: Sounds Like a Plan

09/11/23 - As I draw ever closer to a date where I can get ZOHA out into the world to have friends try the game out, one of the things I've always heard (pun intended) makes a game feel more complete are sound effects, or SFX. 

Thanks to my good friends over at incompetech (https://incompetech.com/) and pixabay (https://pixabay.com/) - I didn't have to look far. Downside is that they don't have a lot of good gun SFX unless I just need to optimize my searching. Good news is that I've got pistols shooting sounds and chucky shotgun SFX. 

I've also set up a main menu and some random songs that felt fun to put into the game, even an SFX for the round ending. Just a few more sounds and I'm good to go (such as wall buying sounds, etc). 

Next on the chopping block to do is implement a new gun and maybe work on the first deviation from CoD Zombies that will be implemented. Would be fun to throw it in as a bonus feature to mess with some of my more expectant friends - like my good pal Skipper who is the main one I played Cod Zombies with!

For now, there is an echo in the baby's room, I fear he may be stirring and I'm hoping I can pacify him much quicker tonight than the last few nights.