Pt 28: Raredrops and Goal

12/29/2023 - So I implemented a new upgrade for each weapon, one that is kinda unique to them.
-Pistol has reduced spread (nearly none) and does piercing similar to the rifle.
-SMG and Shotgun have increased spread but also a big boost to damage, though the Shotgun's is due to nearly double the pellet count in the shots.
-Rifle's piercing shot goes longer.
-Crossbow gets a major damage boost.

Now of those five, two are pretty lackluster. Essentially I want the rare drop for the Rifle and Crossbow to be something you invest in - it will dramatically boost what the Weapon Mod for the gun does. 

This is actually the end goal for the game's updates - I want to have a weapon mod system that reworks each gun into something much more unique and more powerful in line with a power fantasy for  the game. If I had unlimited time and money to work exclusively on the game instead of working at my current 7-4 job, I'd probably implement a branching weapon mod for each weapon, but thats for post release at this point.

Beyond the weapon mod system, I want to do a UI pass on the main menu, and lastly I want to implement a proper tutorial...

Because of this, I'm definitely not hitting my goal of finishing the game by years end, but I expect to clear a good chunk of it this coming Tuesday - another day of wifey and baby at work and daycare :3