5.5 × the app

All Jay dreamt of after coming back home after his part time job was a hot shower, nice glass of tea and his bed with some rock music on. His dad was not home at the time, so he thought of taking his sweet time to relax.

Even after changing into his favorite set of pajamas, he was still alone at the house. When he entered the kitchen, on a single note glued to the fridge was written 'I'll be back at dawn, don't wait up, Dad ♡'. Jay sighed and threw away the paper. Then he took a cloth and cleaned the rest of the glue off the fridge.

The sudden notification on his phone filled the silence in the house.

y.jungwon: i noticed you havent made an account at the students' app yet. here's the link, please register.

The message surprised him, he had no idea of an existence of the app. He thought of replying to the school president for a while.

p.jay: are you my secret psychofan? you have a similar username to me, you're stalking my ig, now you're noticing im not on some app or whatever 👀 should i be scared

y.jungwon: just shut up and make an account if you don't want to be an outsider for ever

p.jay: ok 🤷‍♀️

students of decelis beaux arts academy
welcome!
log in/make a new account

name: Jay
surname: Park
school id: 77199

‹‹ please wait for the verification ››
student verified

username: p.jay
pronouns: he/him
password: *********
repeat password: *********

« verification complete »

Read before you proceed;
The app is fully operated by the student council members. Teachers and parents have no access to it.
As a member of this community you are now able to post on your feed, make private or public groups and chatrooms with your schoolmates, use the school notes and materials shared by the fellow students, or even share some of yours. There is also a specifically designed calendar with your school timetable.
Student council members hope that you can enjoy using this app. Feel free to share feedback with us.

Disclaimer: any sign of bullying or violence seen on the app will be reported to authorities. Please use the app responsibly and help us build a better school community.

I agree with the terms

‹‹ registration complete ››

WELCOME

before you get started
! the system divides the main feed into three sections: School feed with all the students, Year feed with students from your year only, Major feed with students from only your major and year. However, you can join more groups (private or public ones) to post on their feed as well. In the right corner you have contacts, you can directly message any student and join/make chatrooms of your choice !

Year feed

[ y.jungwon SCHOOL_PRESIDENT 3h ago
please refrain from fighting, cursing or posting nudity etc. i don't want to deal with closing the app. 👁👁

likes: 78 comments: 115 ]
*liked post*
see comments

| sunnie;) where did the freedom of speech go
—> y.jungwon SCHOOL_PRESIDENT this post is almost entirely directed at you

jaeyunie_ can we consider dancers' feet pics as nudity? cause im tired. we know you're practicing, so stop.
—> y.jungwon SCHOOL_PRESIDENT ok

for_everyoung10 some people are just being too nasty here |

[ _yujin_an 7h ago
my ps5 broke, i have to log in the game tonight, anyone?
likes: 16 comments: 5 ]

[ _chaechae_1 8h ago
im organizing a little mixer for tomorrow 👀 who wanna come??
likes: 45 comments: 56 ]
see comments

| Heesus♡ not me, yall stay safe tho
—> jenaissante let's talk about your unrequited love
       —> Heesus♡ that was literally unprovoked |