12 × no cereals?

"Where the fuck am I..?"

Jungwon sat up confused. His eyes widened gradually while he thoroughly scanned the small room. One acoustic guitar and an electric one leaned against the wall near a single desk. Notebooks and papers were scattered on the dark wood. The clothes were messily pilled up in the corner of the room. The window had been left ajar, so he could feel a nice morning breeze on his body.

He noticed that the walls were decorated with various sketches, or even torn from the notebook's musical notations. The bookshelves were filled with books of English titles. The owner of the room had also a very impressive manga collection. 

Suddenly, Jungwon's head ached, he shook his head trying to get rid of the pain. He finally remembered the last night.

×

"No, I'm not dealing with his ass," Sunoo refused and crossed his arms.

The two friend groups, that now seemed to be mixed into one, were standing outside the pub, shaking from the night's cold. Jungwon was stumbling taking step after step. He had to be held by Jay and Ni-ki to even get out of the building.

"You're an ass," Jungwon babbled to his best friend.

"Fuck off. He can't go back home like this, his grandma would kill us all. Literally." Sunoo sighed, having no idea how to deal with that situation.

"Can't he just go to your house?" Countless pairs of eyes looked at Jay, Sunoo's head tilted, and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Right, your mom's the headmaster."

"Since we are going back to dorms," Jake pointed at himself, Ni-ki, and Yunjin, "we can sneak him in somehow."

"Idiot, you all are barely standing. No way. He will get you caught." Sunoo once again shook his head.

"The man who made the mess should clean after himself," Ni-ki stated trying to keep his eyes open. Sunoo looked directly at Jay after hearing these words. Everyone else also shifted their gaze at the new student.

"Did you want to kill him?" Sunoo directed his question to Jay.

"Hey, he was the one that kept ordering. I was doing my work. Don't blame me," Jay clicked his tongue at the boy. The group fell silent. "What's more, he's your friend, why did you leave him alone for so long?"

Jay felt the weird pressure on him. He was the one who made Jungwon the drinks and he should have stopped him somehow seeing how drunk he became, but he didn't. That's why he felt guilty seeing the boy's state. His cheeks were rosy red, his eyes barely opened and he kept on pinching Jay's skin on his arm.

"I guess your parents are strict, so you can't take him in?" Jay asked Heeseung and Sunghoon. Both were quiet all this time, to not draw attention to themselves and accidentally be responsible for handling Jungwon. They quickly nodded and shrugged their shoulders apologizing to him. "I can't take the scooter then." Jay sighed and he looked in his vehicle's direction. He wanted to silently scream, but he calmed down. When his eyes met Jungwon, he was still picking on his skin, so he chuckled bewildered.

"Are you seriously letting him go with him?" Jake leaned closer to Sunoo and asked him to whisper so the boy wouldn't hear.

"There are risks anywhere he goes, Jay's the most safe one. I'll just text his parents that he's at mine. They won't care." Sunoo whispered back to Jake.

"I meant, are you not scared of Jungwon? When he finds out you let him go in this state with Jay, he'll beat you up," Jake worried, his mind ran wild.

"Bro, he should've drunk less. It's his punishment. And Jungwon can kill anyone if he's in danger, even in this state, I wouldn't worry about him." Sunoo rolled his eyes. They both thought no one was able to hear them, but they were wrong since they were the only ones talking. Jay looked around nervously.