6 × the return of gossip girl

"What's going on?"

As soon as Jay entered the classroom, he noticed people bending over their phones and discussing something excitedly. He walked up to Yunjin who was warming up her voice. They had a vocal class in ten minutes.

"The return of the gossip girl, I would say," she commented with a slight smile.

"Gossip Girl? They made a new season?" he asked, leaning his guitar against the wall. The girl grinned and chuckled. Jay raised his brow, unaware why his words made her laugh.

"You're on the app, right?" She asked, then he nodded. "Give me your phone, open the app."

Jay did as he was told, soon his phone was in Yunjin's hands. She swiftly opened the main feed and searched for the right user, then she showed him the post that had everyone shocked and excited at the same time.

"This person is like a ghost. They appear from time to time, and no one knows who they are. They spread gossips, and I mean a lot of them. What's more, they are always right, so that's why these guys are so excited seeing them return this year as well. Our own Gossip Girl, that is more of an information centre." Yunjin explained, while Jay started to read the post.

[ user777 ERROR 8h ago
Birds are chirping about the first week of Decelis Academy being filled with surprises ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧ the new 4th year student Park Jay left a great first expression by landing a leading role in the school's musical. It makes people wonder, if he had attended our beautiful Academy since the sole beginning, would he have been even greater than our school star Lee Heeseung? Does our star feel threatened? Speaking of replacing, I believe some major changes in the dancing team will be made soon. I don't think the headmaster will have a big problem on making her choice 🤫
Both majors keep up the good work for your final projects and don't take 'break your leg' literally anymore~
likes: 368 comments: 746 ]
see comments

| y.jungwon SCHOOL_PRESIDENT you're not gone huh

yena.jigumina what happened to dance major??
-> _yujin_an sunghoon injured his leg

Heesus♡ i can't believe im mentioned in your posts again, it's an honour 🥺
-> _chaechae1_ you're besties basically

JustHanbin_ lol notice how Sunoo and his gang hasnt said a word, they know his mommy got his back lmao
-> jaeyunie_ you can't hold a single note while being a student here but yeah sure lets talk about nepotism |

GOSSIP GIRL IS BACK LOOOOL
SAY SOMETHING MOOORE
are you gonna ruin some lives again?

Jay read a lot of comments. People were visibly excited about the gossips. However, he felt slightly uncomfortable being made a subject in their post.

"You should have been there last year, gossip girl informed everyone about my girlfriend," Heeseung was standing next to Jay, but the latter didn't notice him, being too busy reading his phone. "In the end she couldn't stand the hate and we broke up."

"He has like a chain of girlies crushing on him." Yunjin added laughing.

"For me it's more of a cult," Heeseung replied quietly.

"Oh, I'm sorry about your girlfriend." Jay responded quite shocked. The two friends looked at each other and chuckled.

"Thanks for your concern," Yunjin responded with a pretend sad expression and a hand on her heart. Jay opened his mouth surprised. "Well that's an official statement we tell everyone. We just broke up, because we're better off as friends."

"Yup, it just didn't work. But the hate was real," Heeseung laughed.

"Aren't you worried that people still think you're dating Yunjin? You always hang out." Jay noticed, but he shook his head.