25 × brain storm

"I have this," Jay chuckled while opening the wardrobe. He looked inside, moved a few boxes, and took out the corkboard. He turned around to Jungwon, who was sitting on the bed.

"We're playing detectives now?" he asked sarcastically, raising his eyebrows.

"We should keep every information we have in one place, Detective Yang." Jay joked and walked up to him.

He put the board next to him on the bed, then went to grab some sticky notes, papers, colorful pens, and pins. Then, he came back with everything and sat next to Jungwon, leaning his back against the wall.

"Let's start with these posts."

"Wait," Jungwon said and reached to his backpack, that was lying behind him. He took out a MacBook and placed it on his thighs. "I have a folder with the screenshots from last year. Since all the posts have been taken down already."

"Mhm," Jay nodded and leaned closer, almost touching his shoulder.

"This is one of the first posts of the gossip girl."

Jungwon clicked on the photo and enlarged it for Jay, who seemed to be getting closer to the screen with each second. He put his hand behind Jungwon's back, so he could get an even closer lean.

"No emojis," Jay noticed, and the boy agreed.

"And they're stating what the rumor is about, without any play of words, or engaging the audience. You know what I mean?" Jungwon added, pointing out the obvious difference.

"Yeah, the old gossip girl doesn't joke around like the new one. And they talk about nuances. I mean, just saying someone had diarrhea? It is invasive, but not as much as revealing some rich family's bankruptcy before the news does."

Jungwon kept going through every screenshot, while Jay was writing down the key information of each post with its date. In the meantime, the school president kept explaining the situation to Jay, so he could understand all the gossip that was made on the app.

"The topics are pretty... niche. Who is dating whom, dramas between friends, or even your drunk pole-dancing thing," Jay laughed remembering the last post he'd read. "This person doesn't even once mention Sunoo doing something wrong to them." 

Two hours passed by, and their corkboard was almost full of notes, making it look like some sort of essay. Jungwon smiled realising they got to the end of the screenshots of last year. He opened another folder.

"Hm, at first glance I can say, gossip girl visits less often than they used to," Jay noticed the obvious change in the frequency of made posts. "And from the very beginning, they targeted Sunoo, and Heeseung... kind of."

THE SCREENSHOT
[ user777 ERROR 8h ago

Birds are chirping about the first week of Decelis Academy being filled with surprises ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧ the new 4th year student Park Jay left a great first expression by landing a leading role in the school's musical. It makes people wonder, if he had attended our beautiful Academy since the sole beginning, would he have been even greater than our school star Lee Heeseung? Does our star feel threatened? Speaking of replacing, I believe some major changes in the dancing team will be made soon. I don't think the headmaster will have a big problem on making her choice 🤫
Both majors keep up the good work for your final projects and don't take 'break your leg' literally anymore~
likes: 368 comments: 746 ]
see comments

| y.jungwon SCHOOL_PRESIDENT you're not gone huh

yena.jigumina what happened to dance major??
-> _yujin_an sunghoon injured his leg