20 × just a game

"Let's play something," Chaewon said while opening another beer can. 

Heeseung reached for the remote, to turn off the screen. They watched three movies in a row, and most guests kept rubbing their eyes. He looked at the girl and nodded. 

"Never have I ever?" she suggested, looking at her friends' faces.

"That's kinda basic," Yunjin shook her head, trying not to offend her. 

"But it might be fun" Jungwon nodded and reached for another beer. "We never played in this lineup," he giggled, explaining his reasoning.

"There are beers and shots. Everyone's got their drinks?" Heeseung asked and turned on the dim lights in the room. He looked at Sunghoon, who was sitting still, and Sunoo, who stared at the table shyly. "You don't have to drink if you don't want to. There's soda for Sunghoon, and you will just do ten squats."

Sunghoon peeked at the other dancer, who nodded, accepting his fate. He sighed, then reached for a can of beer. The group looked at him, and their eyes widened. He opened the can and handed it to Sunoo, who sat on the floor on the cushions. 

The boy didn't even raise his hand to take it, so Sunghoon bit his lip and grabbed his arm. Then, he forcefully made him open his hand and shove the can at him. He sighed and went back to sitting straight. Sunoo kept shifting his eyes from the alcohol to Sunghoon's face, shocked by his gesture. 

Sunghoon opened his mouth trying to explain, but then he noticed everyone was staring. He quickly cleared his throat and reached for one more can. That one was for himself. 

"Ok, then everyone's set," Heeseung laughed shifting all the attention from his friend to himself and sat cross-legged. "Chaewon, since you suggested it, you can start..." 

"Hm, sure. Let's start with a mild one, then." She started thinking about the question. "Never have I ever... been chased by police." She laughed ending her sentence. The boys next to her groaned, and Yunjin punched her in the arm giggling.

"Oh, fuck off..." Jungwon softly smirked and took a sip, he made eye contact with drinking Jake and Sunoo, and they shook their heads, trying not to laugh.

"Just wanted to know if that one was true, or just a rumor," she laughed.

"What rumor?" Jay asked and smiled, the only one unaware of the context.

"Last year, when we were partying, Jungwon got into a fight with some guys," Jake said, looking carefully at Jungwon, the boy had his head hung low and listened closely. "Well, it wasn't even a fight, he beat up three of them. He broke..."

"That's enough, no need to get into details." Jungwon interrupted and raised his head. He looked at Jay and continued, "the police showed up, so we had to run away."

"We were drunk, so it was fun," Sunoo laughed remembering that night. Chaewon and Wonyoung joined him, bewildered by their words.

"You beat up three guys on your own while drunk?" Jay chuckled, his question directed to the boy.

"I did martial arts since a kid, and they didn't know how to fight at all," he explained.

"Ok, Wonyoung next," Chaewon stated. The girl sat in the middle, and they decided to go in the clockwise direction.

The girl ran her hand through her dark hair and pondered. 

"Never have I ever stolen something," the girl looked closely at her friends. 

Yunjin laughed along with Chaewon, they clinked their glasses and drank together. They later explained that they often go shopping together. It wasn't a shocker. All of them turned their eyes to another person who drank.