19 × apologies

"No, Youngseo, I swear, today's our day," Yunah exclaimed, while turning to her girlfriend.

Soft smiles and quiet giggles filled the empty hall, as they were walking towards their room, holding hands. The taller girl took out the keys and tried to open her room. To their surprise, it was already opened.

"I'm sure I locked it." Yunah narrowed her eyes. Then, she held Youngseo's hand tighter. The girl nodded towards the wood, to give the other encouragement.

Yunah bit her lower lip and put her hand on the handle. She was slowly opening the door, her head peeked inside first. When the girl saw a silhouette sitting on her bed, she jumped startled. Then she looked back at the person and shook her head.

The doors swung open.

"Why the fuck are you here?!" Yunah yelled entering the room. Youngseo followed with her.

"Shut up."

The boy lay on the bed, his phone right before him, he had his earphones on while snacking on some cookies he found in the drawer.

"Sunoo? Why are you in our room?" Youngseo furrowed her eyebrows. She wanted to let go of Yunah's hand, but the girl held it tight.

"I texted you," he responded and went back to watching his phone.

Yunah quickly closed the door, so no one would have seen the boy in the girls' part of the dormitory. Then, she took out her phone that was in the back pocket of her jeans.

sunny;) : im in your room
felt lazy to go home

She shook her head at the message, and then showed it to her girlfriend.

"Can you tell me where did you get the keys?" She pursed her lips in a smile filled with annoyance.

"Dude, my mom is the headmaster."

Meaning that he was able to enter any office in the building and take whatever he wanted with ease. Especially a universal key, that could open any room in the dormitory.

"Why are you holding hands?" Sunoo asked while staring at the two girls. He noticed their faces going red and abruptly let go of each other. He sighed. "Yeah, sure, of course, it was your dumb ass that confessed in the first week of school. Fucking congrats and thanks for telling me."

"How do you know?!" Yunah shouted while Youngseo hit her forehead disappointed.

"You just admitted it," she whispered.

Youngseo took off her shoes and changed into comfortable slippers, then she went to sit on her bed.

"I mean-"

"Gossips about a girl confessing to another girl like a month ago. Who would be so stupid to confess in school?" he spat and shook his head. Yunah threw her hands in the air and aggressively started taking off her shoes.

"If you already know then stop annoying me, and leave. We're busy."

"To let you two make out? No, this is not a hotel," he denied, then stuck out his tongue.

"Look, who's talking," Yunah shrugged her shoulders with a smile. She got hit by a pillow the next second. She grabbed it and threw it back at him.

"Ok, stop." Youngseo had to interrupt an incoming fight between the two childhood friends. "Sunoo, why are you here? What happened? Don't lie."

"Gosh," Sunoo turned off his phone and took out his earphones. "I just wanted to have a moment to myself, in silence."

"So you got into another fight with your friends?" Youngseo guessed, then she sat cross-legged. Yunah looked at her friend, he didn't smile, and his face was no longer annoying. He was thinking deeply about something. She took a seat next to her girlfriend.