3

CHAPTER 3 — STAR PLASMA VESSEL

You should stop being so full of yourself.

OH, YOU CHANGED YOUR HOME SCREEN?.. THATS AN AWFUL DRAWING.

──── ────

The three of you entered your group chat and started a call. You, Gojo and Geto were now separated to investigate different areas.

"The star Religious Group is an organization of non-sorcerers. I don't think we need to pay them any mind. The ones to be wary of are Q," Geto stated.

"Well, I'm sure it'll be fine. We're the strongest, after all. That's why Tengen-sama asked for us specifically, right?" Gojo said on the other end.

You and Geto both let out a sigh, to which Gojo said, "Huh? What?"

"You know, Satoru..." Geto spoke, "Me and Y/N have been talking about this for a while, but you should stop being so full of yourself."

"Huh?!" Gojo said, and you could hear his empty soda can crinkling.

"Especially when you're addressing your superiors," You continued Geto's sentence for him, "who knows? we might end up meeting Tengen-sama, after all. You should be more polite and humble."

"You'd scare your juniors less that way," Geto hummed.

"Ha! Screw that," Gojo said in an arrogant tone.

You and Geto let out another sigh. "Come on, Satoru... Whatever. We'll talk about this later."

The call fell into a small silence as Geto rang the doorbell. You could hear the girl saying "Coming!" when she heard it. And then, a small yet high-pitched ring. You could heard Geto grunting as a bomb detonated.

"You alive?" You heard Gojo ask.

Geto replied, "I am, at least."

"You think we'll be blamed if the brat— the girl died from that?" Gojo asked.

You saw the girl fall from a high window. "Better start running, Suguru," you smiled, hearing glass break and wind flowing.

"Would you please stop making us stand out?" Geto asked to what seemed to be a Q Combatant, "We just got chewed out for that this morning."

You heard a faint voice. You couldn't decipher what he said, but you could hear "Hand over the girl, or I'll kill you."

"Can't hear you. Come closer and let's talk," Geto replied in a sneering tone.

"Man, barely safe," Gojo said, listening into the call. You heard blades coming for him, but his Infinity stopped them from puncturing through him.

"Huh?" You mumbled, "So you guys are suddenly getting into fights..?"

You looked around, to see no one in sight. "There's no one here..Why do you guys get to have all the fun?" You sighed and began running towards where Gojo was last seen.

────˚··˚────

Once you arrived, you saw a Q Combatant leaned against a tree, all bloodied up. You watched as Gojo took a picture to send it to Geto.