13

CHAPTER 13 — VESSEL

And that woman over there...

IF YOU LET SUKUNA OUT AND GO ON A RAMPAGE, I'LL KILL YOU.

──── ────

You put a forcefield around Megumi as Sukuna fell onto the ground, crashing and breaking the floor. The air was covered in dust and debris was flying everywhere.

"You okay?" You asked Megumi.

"Yeah.. Thank you, Y/N-sensei," he replied.

You were right in front of Sukuna, Gojo nowhere to be seen. Sukuna's eyes were wide, staring as you waved at him kindly.

"And the whipped cream inside is just exquisite," Gojo continued babbling about the souvenirs as he sat on Sukuna's back.

Sukuna let out a laugh as he charged towards Gojo again, swinging and kicking but missing every hit. Gojo was dodging for a few moments but then started to swing at him effortlessly, sending Sukuna flying.

"Oh, for crying out loud," Sukuna mumbled as he hit the railing, "You Jujutsu sorcerers are always a pain in the ass, no matter the era. And that woman over there..."

You realized that he was talking about you, but didn't pay mind to it. You and Megumi watched as Sukuna jumped high in the air and sent a strong punch full of cursed energy towards where Gojo ran off. He looked at you for a few seconds, then looked back.

"Though that doesn't really mean much to me," Sukuna said, confident that he killed Gojo before his eyes widened seeing him right in front of him unscathed.

"Seven. Eight. Nine. About time," Gojo counted down.

Sukuna stood still, his eyes widening before the marks on his skin disappeared.

"Oh, was everything okay?" The pink hair asked, regaining his old self.

"Color me impressed," Gojo said as he dropped all the debris that he stopped around him, "You really can control it!"

"Yeah, but he's pretty loud and annoying," he mumbled as he hit his head a few times, "I can hear his voice."

"It's a miracle that that's all he's doing," you said, "Boy, what's your name?"

"Itadori Yuji," he replied immediately, "You're really pretty, miss. Like Jennifer Lawrence."

"Thank you," you smiled, "But I think it's time to go to sleep."

He looked confused before Gojo walked up to him and tapped his forehead gently with two fingers, knocking him out and making Gojo catch him.

"What did you do to him?" Megumi asked.

"Just knocked him out," Gojo replied, "If he isn't possessed by Sukuna when he wakes up, he might have potential as a vessel."

"Megumi," you called, catching his attention, "Here's a question for you: What do you want us to do to him?"

"..Even if he is a vessel, Jujutsu regulations demand Itadori to be executed," Megumi replied after a few seconds of silence, "However... I don't want to let him die."